Windows 10: when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

Discus and support when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; nothing comes up in my settings and when i click on the icons at the top of the screen nothing appears and i cant reset it on troubleshooting as reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julie Dailly, Mar 18, 2023.

1. when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

nothing comes up in my settings and when i click on the icons at the top of the screen nothing appears and i cant reset it on troubleshooting as reset this pc is missing from there

:)

Julie Dailly, Mar 18, 2023

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Mar 18, 2023
  3. tehfusion Win User
    Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Mar 18, 2023
  4. when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

1. when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to... - Similar Threads - click settings systems

2. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Set up my PIN" does nothing when I click it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set up my PIN" does nothing when I click it.: I get the "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again," message but when I click "set up my PIN" it just goes back to the lock screen with the time. Over and over again. None of the other forum have...
  6. "Set up my PIN" does nothing when I click it.

"Set up my PIN" does nothing when I click it.: I get the "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again," message but when I click "set up my PIN" it just goes back to the lock screen with the time. Over and over again. None of the other forum have...
  7. when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...: nothing comes up in my settings and when i click on the icons at the top of the screen nothing appears and i cant reset it on troubleshooting as reset this pc is missing from there...
  8. when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i click on my settings only systems shows up no other settings does anyone know how to...: nothing comes up in my settings and when i click on the icons at the top of the screen nothing appears and i cant reset it on troubleshooting as reset this pc is missing from there...
  9. Why does my Settings hang up when I click Activation in System & Security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Settings hang up when I click Activation in System & Security?: I just upgraded my HP Prodesk SFF G2 from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and after upgrading, it did not activate my Windows 10 Enterprise. I tried to activate it on Settings>Update & Security>Activation, but for some reason, the whole Settings app will hang up? I need an immediate...
  10. Why does my Settings hang up when I click Activation in System & Security?

Why does my Settings hang up when I click Activation in System & Security?: I just upgraded my HP Prodesk SFF G2 from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and after upgrading, it did not activate my Windows 10 Enterprise. I tried to activate it on Settings>Update & Security>Activation, but for some reason, the whole Settings app will hang up? I need an immediate...