Windows 10: When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

Discus and support When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THis is what it looks like.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrea West, Dec 23, 2022.

1. When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

THis is what it looks like.

:)

Andrea West, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Dec 24, 2022
  3. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 24, 2022
  4. When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

FREE C&C Red Alert game (EA download)

HERE

This Sunday, August 31st, 2008 marks the 13th anniversary of the storied Command & Conquer franchise, which has sold over 25 million copies* to date. And to celebrate Sunday’s milestone and this October’s highly anticipated return to the world of Red Alert with Red Alert 3, EA Los Angeles is giving away one of the original games that started it all, Command & Conquer Red Alert, for FREE.

Starting at 12:00 AM Pacific time on August 31st, C&C fanatics can flock to www.RedAlert3.com to download the original Red Alert free of charge. And because EA is also offering Red Alert 2 for free for those who pre-order Red Alert 3 before October 27th, C&C fans can walk away with Red Alert, Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 3 – all for the price of Red Alert 3 ($49.99 standard edition, $64.99 Premier Edition).

Source

mithrandir, Dec 24, 2022
Thema:

When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

1. When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy? - Similar Threads - click Properties there's

2. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...: A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried...
  3. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...: A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried...
  4. When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?: THis is what it looks like. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-properties-c-theres-a-triangle/f85b30f6-6cf8-4321-ac0c-95869b8a16ea
  5. When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?

When I click on Properties C: there's a triangle alert with a ! i the middle of it. WHy?: THis is what it looks like. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-properties-c-theres-a-triangle/f85b30f6-6cf8-4321-ac0c-95869b8a16ea
  6. Why I am getting alert for wpndatabase

Why I am getting alert for wpndatabase: Since this week suddenly every morning when I start my windows 10 laptop, my fortinet keeps showing this alert.Process: C:\\Windows\System32\svchost.exeItem: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db-shmVirus: W32/AutoRun_Agent.AENStatus:...
  7. Why I am getting alert for wpndatabase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I am getting alert for wpndatabase: Since this week suddenly every morning when I start my windows 10 laptop, my fortinet keeps showing this alert.Process: C:\\Windows\System32\svchost.exeItem: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db-shmVirus: W32/AutoRun_Agent.AENStatus:...
  8. No locations tab for documents when I click properties.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No locations tab for documents when I click properties.: Hi! This is my first post ever on Reddit, sadly it will be used to ask the question of, "How do I get my locations tab back when I click properties?" I've searched everywhere for this simple question but, I can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I feel like my laptop...
  9. Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar: Can't find Properties when I right click on Task bar. Hi my VPN Provider is trying to help me keep their app icon to display correctly in system tray, they ask me to right click on Taskbar, and go to Properties,but it is not showing,will attach,operating system,new monitor...
  10. No results when I click properties

in Windows 10 Support
    No results when I click properties: When I right click and then click Properties, the box just goes away and nothing comes up. I have a .chm file that won't open in Win10, Research shows I should click unblock in properties to get it to work. I can't get to properties to do this. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64...