Windows 10: when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal...

Discus and support when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal size - how do I get it back to normal size? seems as if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Karennrose, Mar 11, 2021.

1. when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal...

when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal size - how do I get it back to normal size? seems as if the "normal screen" comes up off screen

:)

Karennrose, Mar 11, 2021

2. EXPAND SEARCH ICON

how do I keep the search icons expanded on the left side of the desk top screen when pushing the windows key?

(right now it is collapsed and I need to click on the top left 3 lines icon to have it come up in expanded view)

KLAUS PFISTER, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Photo options and search engine in Windows 10

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say skip movies, music and games, what exactly do you mean by that?

I would suggest you to use Photo app in Windows 10 so that all the photos will be listed in one place.

For reference Photos app for Windows help:

See all your photos

Note : Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

You can use any search engine you desire. Bing comes as default search engine in Windows 10. If you prefer some other search engine then you can use that search engine.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 11, 2021
  4. when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal...

Removing Bing as default search engine.

We appreciate the prompt response. In this case, let us check your browser settings and ensure that
    Bing is removed as the default search engine. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open your Firefox browser.
    • Click the Menu icon or the 3 bars icon.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Search.
    • Under Default Search Engine, select your preferred search engine from the drop down list.
    • Once you're done, close the search tab and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal...

1. when I click on search engine icon a tiny window comes up and will not expand to normal... - Similar Threads - click search engine

2. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine: I have removed it from the list Chrome settings, but I do a search and Bing shows up. I don't want Bing... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-coming-up-as-a-search-engine/2f4096bf-2176-4c09-b867-8d8c23e267a6
  3. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine: I have removed it from the list Chrome settings, but I do a search and Bing shows up. I don't want Bing... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-bing-from-coming-up-as-a-search-engine/2f4096bf-2176-4c09-b867-8d8c23e267a6
  4. Stop Bing from coming up as a search engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when clicking on the windows icon nothing comes up, I cannot shutdown, restart, power off...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when clicking on the windows icon nothing comes up, I cannot shutdown, restart, power off...: My windows icon no longer opens any options, i.e. shutdown ,restart, power off or shows my desktop or any options and that includes RUN which is all I know that would allow me to fix this issue myself. I have an HP Pavillion 360 convertible laptop. Any help would be greatly...
  6. When i click the wifi icon this shows up, also when i click my settings nothing comes up,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i click the wifi icon this shows up, also when i click my settings nothing comes up,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Evgplays [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k37z80/when_i_click_the_wifi_icon_this_shows_up_also/
  7. will not open up when I click icon

will not open up when I click icon: HP support assist will not stay open when i click on icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-open-up-when-i-click-icon/c385bde1-3838-4017-b238-7d48b71edfde
  8. Burst search engine pop up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burst search engine pop up: I have tried various methods to remove the Burst search engine appearing in my Google Chrome. I have tried Defender and also trying to remove it without any luch...
  9. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  10. Search engine icon on taskbar

in Cortana
    Search engine icon on taskbar: Hello I recently added the cortana icon to my taskbar and the old search icon has disappeared. Has the cortana replaced the old sign ? I would like to have the sign back because it helps me search and find files easily....