Windows 10: When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

Discus and support When I click on the internet thing no networks show up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Won’t search for any networks or find any.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex Haidley, Jan 20, 2022.

1. When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

Won’t search for any networks or find any.

:)

Alex Haidley, Jan 20, 2022

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 20, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

1. When I click on the internet thing no networks show up. - Similar Threads - click internet thing

2. How come when I click on the internet button on bottom right it only shows up with network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come when I click on the internet button on bottom right it only shows up with network...: There isn't any wifi connections showing up or anything at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-when-i-click-on-the-internet-button-on/5b35adfe-b7f7-44f5-95fb-dcea8ef1e30f
  3. How come when I click on the internet button on bottom right it only shows up with network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come when I click on the internet button on bottom right it only shows up with network...: There isn't any wifi connections showing up or anything at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-when-i-click-on-the-internet-button-on/5b35adfe-b7f7-44f5-95fb-dcea8ef1e30f
  4. How come when I click on the internet button on bottom right it only shows up with network...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi does not show available networks when i click the wifi icon. Same thing when i go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi does not show available networks when i click the wifi icon. Same thing when i go to...: I recently got my charging port fixed once i got my laptop back i can't seem to connect to my wifi. It doesn't even show up in the lists, it's just says can't connect to Any network....
  6. Wifi does not show available networks when i click the wifi icon. Same thing when i go to...

Wifi does not show available networks when i click the wifi icon. Same thing when i go to...: I recently got my charging port fixed once i got my laptop back i can't seem to connect to my wifi. It doesn't even show up in the lists, it's just says can't connect to Any network....
  7. When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.: Won’t search for any networks or find any. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-the-internet-thing-no-networks/0618d43a-07ac-470e-9384-a5c3269d6601
  8. When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.

When I click on the internet thing no networks show up.: Won’t search for any networks or find any. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-the-internet-thing-no-networks/0618d43a-07ac-470e-9384-a5c3269d6601
  9. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues: Hello! I am having an odd issue with Windows for the last couple of months where windows reports that i have no internet connection however i am able to browse the internet with no issues at all, I have tried manually configuring my network settings, letting DHCP configure...
  10. when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when i click on network & internet in settings it hangs: Hello.. Just a week back i had formatted my dell laptop but i was facing this problem as whenever i clicked on network & internet in settings it just hangs...i tried troubleshooting but there were no problems.....my wireless icon on taskbar has changed to the computer icon...