Windows 10: When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared

Discus and support When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared. The name of the link is Gamehouse. It should show in the list, then show a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CynthiaDaviss, Jan 11, 2019.

1. When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared

Hi,

When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared. The name of the link is Gamehouse. It should show in the list, then show a list of games when I click on it.

I can still play the games from 'This PC' but it's fiddly

:)

CynthiaDaviss, Jan 11, 2019

2. link disappeared

Hi,

When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared. The name of the link is Gamehouse. It should show in the list, then show a list of games when I click on it.

I can still play the games from 'This PC' but it's fiddly

RitaCavanagh, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jan 11, 2019
  4. When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared

1. When I click on the windows icon, suddenly a link has disappeared - Similar Threads - click icon suddenly

2. My wireless Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless Icon has disappeared: My wireless Icon has disappeared, How can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-icon-has-disappeared/769417e7-4dff-4c5a-bb26-798415bf68f0
  3. All of a sudden tonight I was on facebook then I clicked on a link and all of a sudden This...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of a sudden tonight I was on facebook then I clicked on a link and all of a sudden This...: The was a message on the screen it had the WINDOW LOGO AND IT SAID SYSTEM WARNING! Your windows system is damageid Windows version: Windows 10 Please not: Windows security has detected that the system is corrupted and outdated. All system files will be deleted...
  4. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.: Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of screen) and among the one that disappeared was my email, I can not get to my email anymore. I looked in as many places as I...
  5. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared: Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error. Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!...
  6. Edge appears when I click on it, then disappears immediately

in Browsers and Email
    Edge appears when I click on it, then disappears immediately: Edge appears when I click on it--or something does--then immediately disappears. Is there a way to reinstall it? or correct this behavior? I recently had huge problems with setting permissions and to solve them I restored to an earlier restore point. Thanks. 37488
  7. How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail?: On my start menu there is an app called mail which is nice because I can have all my email in one place. If somebody sends me an email with a link in it and I click on that link it sends me to Microsoft Edge. My question is how do I change the default browser to something...
  8. Help! Login has disappeared when I boot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help! Login has disappeared when I boot: Hello After I reboot, there is no way to log into my account on the 'photograph' screen! The screen is just a photograph with the time and date on it, plus two icons: a "connect to the internet" icon and a shut down icon. The "Connect to the internet" has a yellow...
  9. Windows genuineness Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows genuineness Icon has disappeared: After I did a free upgrade from 7 to 10 on visiting Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System I used to see Under Windows activation at the bottom not only that Windows is activated but also an Icon confirming that the Windows was genuine. Now for some mysterious reason...
  10. I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears: I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears. This happens with all task bar items like the network icon, the date/time icon and the notification icon. It also happens on sever start menu programs. I've seen this question asked here before but no solutions...