Windows 10: when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper

Discus and support when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi can anyone tell me how I can reset by surface so that I print on white paper? this used to be the case until I had to rest the factory settings. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pennygale, Feb 3, 2020.

1. pennygale Win User

when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper

Hi can anyone tell me how I can reset by surface so that I print on white paper? this used to be the case until I had to rest the factory settings. now it is using up all my ink and I get white words on a black background

:)

pennygale, Feb 3, 2020
  2. milford Win User

Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Feb 3, 2020
  3. when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white background black letters?

when printing background is black with white letters how do I change back to white background black letters?

PETERCAMMARATA, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper

Need to print a list in black & white

I was thinkin PDF!

when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. when i click print the docs all print with a black background not on the white paper - Similar Threads - click print docs

2. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  3. PDF files are printed with white letters on black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files are printed with white letters on black background: The Edge browser is set as default on my PC to open and print PDF files. The documents are printed with a black background and white text. I think I should change something in the Setting but I failed to find where...
  4. Printing result in black background with white font

Printing result in black background with white font: Hi I am trying to print to a Xerox printer with the printed page resulting in black background with white font. I have deleted and re-installed the driver without success. Would appreciate assistance. Bought a new laptop with Windows 10. Thanks Rey...
  5. Printer is printing with black background and white font

Printer is printing with black background and white font: I have just moved house and just had Windows 10 installed on my computer and have got a secondhand printer, a Xerox DocuPrint M265z connected to my computer and it is printing with a black background and white font. The test print from the printer comes out normal but...
  6. printer issue, white prints on black background

printer issue, white prints on black background: I just hooked up a printer and my page prints with a black background with white letters. how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-issue-white-prints-on-black-background/757dc456-07c3-46d8-acee-5a5b1b28f0cc
  7. not printing on paper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not printing on paper: my printer works and it acts like it is printing but noting is printing on the paper. The inks are all full so thats not the problem. Its just that nothing prints on the paper...
  8. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Printer is printing black background and white lettering: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop....
  9. when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white...: when printing background is black with white letters how do I change back to white background black letters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-background-is-black-with-white/b3dde613-86a4-4eb2-a7ad-af917a1bc61b
  10. no ink on the paper when it prints

no ink on the paper when it prints: my hp photosmart printer is not printing . i put new ink in it ,but it wont print anything on the paper. does anyone know what im doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-ink-on-the-paper-when-it-prints/3d7ddd5f-2dbc-4917-8d2b-b2d6284edbef