Windows 10: When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up

Discus and support When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i click the no wifi button on the task bar, it shows up with no wifi options after i uninstalled and reinstalled my network adapter.I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by duqksis cool, Aug 27, 2021.

1. When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up

When i click the no wifi button on the task bar, it shows up with no wifi options after i uninstalled and reinstalled my network adapter.I have no idea how to fix this. my pc doesnt even have a wifi button so i dont even know if the wifi is off or on

:)

duqksis cool, Aug 27, 2021
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Aug 27, 2021
  4. JJG10 Win User

When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up

1. When i click the no wifi button on the task bar no options show up - Similar Threads - click wifi button

2. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  3. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  4. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi option not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...
  6. Wifi option not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...
  7. Happens when I click an app on the task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Happens when I click an app on the task bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TutePM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lumg85/happens_when_i_click_an_app_on_the_task_bar/
  8. Program's alternatives does not show up when clicked on in task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program's alternatives does not show up when clicked on in task bar: When I click on a program's icon in the taskbar on my stationary computer the alternatives (which I see on my laptop) does not come up. Normally there should be some program specific alternatives like "new tab" and "new incognito tab" for Chrome. However, all that shows up...
  9. Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button, Action Center, Volume, WiFi, and basically the task bar not showing any pop ups.: I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, update 1809 and all functions on the taskbar are not working. The start button and the action center do not pop up when I click any of them. I cannot control any app by right-clicking it on the taskbar as it does not pop up too. Further, I tried...
  10. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995