Windows 10: When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze

Discus and support When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 중국어 언어추가를 하고 싶은데 언어추가 버튼을 누르면 멈춰버립니다. 해결할 방법이 있을까요 .. When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze. Any solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilipSon1, Sep 12, 2018.

1. When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze

중국어 언어추가를 하고 싶은데 언어추가 버튼을 누르면 멈춰버립니다.

해결할 방법이 있을까요 ..

When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze.

Any solution please

:)

PhilipSon1, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. additional license for language pack

Hi Priangga,

You can always use or set a different language in your Windows 10 computer. What you need to do is add the language and set it as the default. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • In the left pane, click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, click Add a language, then select the language that you want to add.
    • Once added, select the new language and click Set as default.

If you want to use the new language on your welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts, then go back to the
    Region & language page and follow the steps below:

• Under Related settings, click Additional date, time, & regional settings.
    • Click Language.
    • In the left pane, click Advanced settings.
    • Click the link Apply language settings to the welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts.
    • On the Administrative tab, under Welcome screen and new user accounts, click the
      Copy settings button.
    • Check the box for Welcome screen and system accounts and
      New user accounts
    • Click OK.
    • Once done, reboot your computer and it should now display the new default language.

Let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. priangga Win User

When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze

additional license for language pack

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your reaply,

how about the license, should I buy an additional license or WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is enough and compliance.

priangga, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze

1. When I clicked setting - language addition button, the menu becomes freeze - Similar Threads - clicked setting language

2. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings: Hi, Recently I tried download Norton 360 and Enabling its VPN and it did not connect. I searched VPN in my settings I could see the option but every time I clicked on it, the settings app froze. This happened when I searched it in the bar under my screen or when I went...
  3. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings: Hi, Recently I tried download Norton 360 and Enabling its VPN and it did not connect. I searched VPN in my settings I could see the option but every time I clicked on it, the settings app froze. This happened when I searched it in the bar under my screen or when I went...
  4. VPN freezing when clicking on it in the settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Store freezes when I click install button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store freezes when I click install button: please help me solve microsoft store problem its freezing and when i click install it freezes , and i showing downloading in start but its not moving ,so i tried to uninstall its not getting uninstalled I tried every thing it not working please help meChiraag...
  6. Additional language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Additional language: I want to add Hindi as an additional language. But, it says that my licence allows one language only. How do I add Hindi as an additional language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-language/b8eea5ff-f5f8-4cb0-abb8-7c7f37cc536a
  7. Freezing on the Blue when click "Print" button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing on the Blue when click "Print" button: Hi, I've just encountered an issue when started to print something. I copied a text from Whatsapp Web and pasted it on Word. But when I clicked the Print button, suddenly appeared Freezing on the Blue and the computer restarted automatically. I've tried to print again from...
  8. Settings freezing when I try to search for languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings freezing when I try to search for languages: It freezes on this screen when I try to type in the language search bar and when I press next after selecting a language. No idea why this is happening, if you've got any clues I'd like to know about it, thanks. [ATTACH]...
  9. Start menu, settings button and some 'searches' not opening when clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, settings button and some 'searches' not opening when clicked: Hi, I am having a problem with my surface 3 laptop I press the start button and type 'updates' , and best match is 'Check for Updates'. I try to click it and nothing happens. If I type, for example ' edge', best match, 'Microsoft Edge Browser' and I click on it, the...
  10. UAC freezes when I click yes or any button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC freezes when I click yes or any button: Whenever something pops up on user account control (for an update on a game per say) if I click yes (or any button) then it will freeze. I haven't tested leaving it further than about 30 minutes but it just stays frozen. I have windows 10 and Im wondering why this happens. As...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MediaCreationTool1809 frooze