Windows 10: When i connect my Bluetooth headphones they have a built in mic to my computer, it...

Discus and support When i connect my Bluetooth headphones they have a built in mic to my computer, it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I need help. I just bought Bluetooth headphones with a built in mic and connected it to my laptop. I called a friend on discord and in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by noapery, Sep 24, 2020.

1. noapery Win User

When i connect my Bluetooth headphones they have a built in mic to my computer, it...

Hello, I need help.

I just bought Bluetooth headphones with a built in mic and connected it to my laptop.

I called a friend on discord and in the background i wanted to watch a youtube video but there was no sound in the video. I tried the same thing in a game and there is no sound in the game. I tried to fix it but couldnt figure out how. Is there a way to call a friend on discord and at the same time hear a youtube video or a game in the background? Or make windows think discord calls arent phone calls but still be able to call my friends while watching a youtube video or listening to music?

:)

noapery, Sep 24, 2020

2. Bluetooth headset mic does not work with newly built PC

Recently built a PC with ASRock B550 ITX/ac motherboard. I am using a wireless bluetooth headphones (similar to airpods).

The sound is great, however, I am unable to record anything through the built-in mic.

System: Windows 10

Problem: Connect a bluetooth headset to the PC; The sound works; the mic doesn't work seemingly

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling Realtek sound drivers
    2. uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers
    3. Using the same headphones on a laptop - both sound and mic work as expected
    4. Using another pair of bluetooth headphones on my desktop PC - same issue persists
    Above are the main solutions I was able to find online, however, if anyone here has other suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks!

MastermindRT, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Aman Win User
    Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

4. caperjack Win User

When i connect my Bluetooth headphones they have a built in mic to my computer, it...

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. When i connect my Bluetooth headphones they have a built in mic to my computer, it... - Similar Threads - connect Bluetooth headphones

2. Windows 11 is picking up my headphones as not having a built in mic. But they have a built...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is picking up my headphones as not having a built in mic. But they have a built...: I have a HyperX Stinger, with a built in mic. My PC is desktop, but it doesn't matter if I plug it directly in the PC or to the monitor, they tell me my headphones don't have a built in mic. But they do have one. I tried to update the drivers, I tried almost everything...
  3. Windows 11 is picking up my headphones as not having a built in mic. But they have a built...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is picking up my headphones as not having a built in mic. But they have a built...: I have a HyperX Stinger, with a built in mic. My PC is desktop, but it doesn't matter if I plug it directly in the PC or to the monitor, they tell me my headphones don't have a built in mic. But they do have one. I tried to update the drivers, I tried almost everything...
  4. When I connect bluetooth headphones to my Hp computer, my bluetooth keyboard lags slightly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect bluetooth headphones to my Hp computer, my bluetooth keyboard lags slightly....: I tried switching the keyboard's batteries, updating its and the headphones' drivers, turning bluetooth off and on, switching the keyboard and headphones, updating my bluetooth drivers, even briefly removing my metal monitor riser, thinking it was getting in the way of the...
  5. When I connect bluetooth headphones to my Hp computer, my bluetooth keyboard lags slightly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I connect bluetooth headphones to my Hp computer, my bluetooth keyboard lags slightly....: I tried switching the keyboard's batteries, updating its and the headphones' drivers, turning bluetooth off and on, switching the keyboard and headphones, updating my bluetooth drivers, even briefly removing my metal monitor riser, thinking it was getting in the way of the...
  6. Laptop wont register that i have a mic connected to my headphones?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop wont register that i have a mic connected to my headphones?: So i've just gotten a pair of HyperX Cloud Alpha headphones. so it has a plug in microphone. I can hear the audio great BUT when im trying to talk to friends the laptop uses the webcam mic. Ive tried updating my audio driver and uninstalling it. My laptop doesnt even...
  7. No way to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer

No way to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer: Hi - my bluetooth is on - and my computer is recognizing the headphones I'm trying to connect, BUT - there is no CONNECT option. So I am seeing my bluetooth headphones but cannot "connect' them. HELP ! [ATTACH]...
  8. Can I use my wireless bluetooth headphone with in-built mic for hearing and using its mic,...

Can I use my wireless bluetooth headphone with in-built mic for hearing and using its mic,...: So, I have Acer Veriton and it has 2 different ports for earphone or headphone and another for mic. Also I have a Bluetooth headphone with built in mic, which I want to use, so will I be able to use them the mic and the headphone, as I have to attend meetings and talk and...
  9. Headphone with built-in Mic

Headphone with built-in Mic: I want to use Mic and speaker both of my headphones with the same one port at a time....What needs to be done to help this..I don't want to use stereo mix as it records system volumn... any solution for this??...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.: I have Noise Shots X5 bluetooth earphones. When I play audio the mic stops working but when only mic is onrecording audio then the audio/music stops. I havetried many tweaks like setting headset as default device in sound option but it doesn't work. Please help. P.S The...