Windows 10: When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

Discus and support When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode and does not allow me to see my task bar on my computer. I have had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeffrey Lerille, Nov 26, 2022.

1. When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode and does not allow me to see my task bar on my computer. I have had a similar problem years ago but cannot remember the fix. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:)

Jeffrey Lerille, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 26, 2022
  4. puma99dk| Win User

When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

Remote Desktop limit to 2 screens?

Is it possible to limit Remote Desktop in Windows 10 to only use 2 out of 3 screens connected to a pc?

Remote Desktop is to a Windows 2012 Server.

puma99dk|, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

1. When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode. - Similar Threads - connect remote computer

2. Blue Screen when remoting connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...
  3. Blue Screen when remoting connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when remoting connection: Hi Gentleman,I met a blue screen issue mostly when remoting connection to the PC. whatever using VNC or remote desktop or other applications.OS is windows 7the details are as below:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid]...
  4. When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.: When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode and does not allow me to see my task bar on my computer. I have had a similar problem years ago but cannot remember the fix. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  5. When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode.: When I connect to my remote computer the background screen is in a full screen mode and does not allow me to see my task bar on my computer. I have had a similar problem years ago but cannot remember the fix. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  6. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  7. Screen Monitor when connection remote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Monitor when connection remote: My screen size shrinks on my laptop when connecting remotely. I believe it has to do with the computer changing my workstation to a laptop view. How do I stop this from happening? How do I get my screen size back to normal?...
  8. Start Full Screen Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Full Screen Background: So, I have a wallpaper on my desktop that used to show when I used my start full screen. Now, my start screen is completely black with only some of the icons and boxes which are also blank. It only shows colors on my start screen, nothing else. When I try to change my...
  9. Start menu in full screen mode changes it's background to black.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu in full screen mode changes it's background to black.: In non full screen mode background is purple, as it should be. Anyone knows to fix it? Here's how it looks like submitted by /u/vhourusz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gegn2c/start_menu_in_full_screen_mode_changes_its/
  10. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...