Windows 10: When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

Discus and support When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I decompress but I still have it. Is that have a virus or just the icon change?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherkShred, Feb 19, 2019.

1. When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

I decompress but I still have it.

Is that have a virus or just the icon change?

:)

SherkShred, Feb 19, 2019

2. Double blue arrows appear on top right corner in Windows 10.

Original title: Removal of Mysterious Blue Double Arrows that appear on top right corner

Please help with this issue and I do not have any of the Norton products installed.

HarishKamineni, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Double blue arrows appear on top right corner in Windows 10.

The Blue arrows appear on each and every compressed files,folders,Desktop icons.

Could you suggest me a way to remove these blue arrows...

HarishKamineni, Feb 19, 2019
  4. tozduman Win User

When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

1. When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another... - Similar Threads - create folder blue

2. In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.: I am using windows 11, last night that icon automatically appeared i searched on the web bit couldn't get the solution.what is it and I want to remove it.how can I do that....
  3. In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I have some unclickable icon on top right corner.: I am using windows 11, last night that icon automatically appeared i searched on the web bit couldn't get the solution.what is it and I want to remove it.how can I do that....
  4. How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving Files: How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving FilesI went overboard with my storage now all my files & folders are full of blue arrows & everytime i create a new folder or move files from my phone storage to my laptop the blue arrows show how do i get rid...
  5. How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving Files: How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving FilesI went overboard with my storage now all my files & folders are full of blue arrows & everytime i create a new folder or move files from my phone storage to my laptop the blue arrows show how do i get rid...
  6. How To Stop Blue Arrows Showing When Creating New Folder Or Moving Files

7. When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...: First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-a-window-and-place-it-in-the-top-right/b0d2fba2-230a-457b-9bcb-d31fbd6e8dca
  8. When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...

When I open a window and place it in the top right corner, then I close the folder and when...: First screenshot is without problemAnd second screenshot is with problem check right corner between folder and desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-a-window-and-place-it-in-the-top-right/b0d2fba2-230a-457b-9bcb-d31fbd6e8dca
  9. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085
  10. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...