Windows 10: when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...

Discus and support when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can I go back to the same puzzle without watching another commercial?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joshuemaker, Dec 2, 2019.

1. when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...

when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can I go back to the same puzzle without watching another commercial?

:)

joshuemaker, Dec 2, 2019

2. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 2, 2019
  4. DickC1978 Win User

when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...

Sharing User created Puzzles

I did figure out that exporting the User puzzles creates an archive file with both Long name and Long extensions. And once I delete one of the User Puzzles, then double clicking on one of the export User files, will load that puzzle back.

I was just asking that I would just copy the Backup Downloaded Puzzle Packs back to the location MS Jigsaw setups should I ever need to reinstall MS Jigsaw.

I backed up he specific Puzzle Packs subdirectories maintaining the file structure.

DickC1978, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...

1. when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching... - Similar Threads - puzzle quick mode

2. Why does the Jigsaw puzzle game keep TAKING BACK puzzle collections I have already bought...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Jigsaw puzzle game keep TAKING BACK puzzle collections I have already bought...: The jigsaw puzzle game keeps taking back puzzle collections I have already bought with a lot of points, as if I never bought them nor registers that I had been working on the puzzles! It is getting really tiresome! Please FIX THE GLITCH! I want back Sicily and any others I...
  3. Bootcamp puzzle

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp puzzle: Hey there fellow PC users, there's a bit of a problem with my computer. For a long time, I was an apple fanboy, but since they switched to AMD GPUs I had to make a change. I need those green cards for my daily work. - I decided to stop relying on apple for hardware. About...
  4. Puzzled by Partioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Puzzled by Partioning: I'm juggling (balancing) space allocated to several partitions, and was curious about the system partitions I'm seeing... I mounted a few of these to see what they involved... [img] Here's what I saw (please correct, and fill in the gaps of my understanding SYSTEM: This is...
  5. more puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    more puzzles: I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles. I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles. Is there a way to get more puzzles?. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-puzzles/b3bdc373-f6a5-4015-a5b0-f9d1fd590a90
  6. How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to uncompleted puzzles?: When I start a puzzle and then start another puzzle before the first one has been completed I can't see any way to resume the first puzzle. Does starting a new puzzle just blow away earlier uncompleted puzzles?...
  7. NO NEW PUZZLES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO NEW PUZZLES: Hello, I cant find any new word puzzles I have finished everything on the extra maps. The last world map puzzles only cover the year 2017. Is there something I can do or go to?? Thanks...
  8. where to back up jigsaw puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where to back up jigsaw puzzle: i have recently got a copy from my windows.old but i ran into one thing it did not get all my recent works that i have already done and also my download purchases and pieces solved and i have restored my pc cause of the stupid devs made an error on to remove older version...
  9. majic puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    majic puzzle: I play the daily puzzle every morning. Today it will not load and is just gone. I was on level 52 or 53 and have about 6 or 7 unsolved packs. Can you help get my puzzles back??...
  10. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...