Windows 10: When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

Discus and support When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, this is the problem I am facing- when I launch Forza Horizon 3, it shows that there is a new update and it directs me to microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tanmaykrishnagiri, Nov 18, 2018.

1. When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

Hello,

this is the problem I am facing-

when I launch Forza Horizon 3, it shows that there is a new update and it directs me to microsoft store.

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened.

please help!

:)

Tanmaykrishnagiri, Nov 18, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 18, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened

1. When I download the update, it shows error 0x80073CFB and shows that something unexpected happened - Similar Threads - download update shows

2. Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F: Hi i recently had to reset my pc due to some errors I chose the cloud install option and successfully reinstalled windows. after installing i tried to download microsoft photos from store as it had not come with the reinstall. but then this error appeared and I have been...
  3. Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005

Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005: I am trying to download Halo from the Windows Store, and I keep getting error "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005. I have seen loads of very different suggested solutions for this, which is kind of worrying. I am running on a pretty new PC with W10. Any ideas on a...
  4. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  5. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store. Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed So,...
  6. Something unexpected happened 0x80070005

Something unexpected happened 0x80070005: welp another error every time I try to install or update an app it shows this error[ATTACH][ATTACH] tried 100 Powershell commands but almost all of them failed because either AppManifest.xml was missing or appxmanifest.xml was missing which is amazing...
  7. Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4

Error Code 0x80073CFB "Something Unexpected Has Happened" - Forza Horizon 4: I have a subscription to the Games Pass on PC. All other games seem to install fine but when I try to install Forza Horizon 4 I cannot get past this error. I have tried everything possible to fix this to no avail. While looking for ways to fix this I am able to find plenty of...
  8. Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Something unexpected has happened, when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....
  9. Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading apps from apps tore error "Something unexpected has happened": I cannot download apps from the app store. First it says "downloading" then it stops and says "Something unexpected has happened" And won't proceed any further. This happened about two Windows Updates ago. And about the same time, all of my photo viewing apps stopped working....
  10. "Something Happened" error after downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something Happened" error after downloading: I was downloading Windows 10 32-bit using the Media Creation Tool to my 16 GB pendrive which is empty. Right when it reached 100% it displayed "Something Happened". I found the temp file which I believe it downloaded, its called BIT52D1. Is there any way to salvage this file...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana 0x80073cfb