Windows 10: When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks

Discus and support When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks. Can anyone tell me how retrieve my old bookmarks from windows 7? 16052 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by in19, Aug 13, 2015.

1. in19 Win User

When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks

When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks. Can anyone tell me how retrieve my old bookmarks from windows 7?

:)

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks

Are you referring to internet favorites? What browser do you use?

Rocky, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. When I downloaded and ran windows 10 upgrade from windows 7, I lost my bookmarks - Similar Threads - downloaded ran upgrade

2. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  3. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...
  4. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 and keep the files when upgrading to windows 10 ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 and keep the files when upgrading to windows 10 ,...: I want to format my pc and make a new installation first of windows 7 then upgrade to window 10 and keep the files.in the end will i have windows 10 on the pc with all updates latest build or it will be windows 10 "on" windows 7 ?...
  6. If i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 and keep the files when upgrading to windows 10 ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 and keep the files when upgrading to windows 10 ,...: I want to format my pc and make a new installation first of windows 7 then upgrade to window 10 and keep the files.in the end will i have windows 10 on the pc with all updates latest build or it will be windows 10 "on" windows 7 ?...
  7. If i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 and keep the files when upgrading to windows 10 ,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Upgrading from windows 7 to 10 and ran into a problem...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from windows 7 to 10 and ran into a problem...: Trying to update this old laptop, pavilion g6, and right as it’s about to finish upgrading it crashes with this pop up box... Modern Setup Host has stopped working. How can I update to 10?!? submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments]...
  9. lost my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    lost my bookmarks: all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to work. i use firefox and windows 10 79569
  10. If i upgrade to windows 10 will i loose my files from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i upgrade to windows 10 will i loose my files from windows 7?: Hey guys i wanted to ask if i upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 with a disk because my pc didnt show me the message to upgrade due to a activation problem i had a long time ago and now im planning on to upgrade through a disk to windows 10 will i loose my files? and do i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 where are my bookmarks

2. lost bookmarks when windows 7 to 10