Windows 10: When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

Discus and support When I drag my windows around only the border moves? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Theres only a black outline of the window moving around w my mouse instead of the window and all the contents of said window. How do I make it so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__Regimental__, Aug 10, 2020.

1. When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

Theres only a black outline of the window moving around w my mouse instead of the window and all the contents of said window. How do I make it so the whole window moves w the mouse.

submitted by /u/__Regimental__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__Regimental__, Aug 10, 2020
  2. lacrumb Win User

White border flashes on taskbar icon when dragging jump list up.

When I drag up the white box is around the File Explorer icon.

To get the list without dragging up all I do is to right click the icon where I want to see the list.

This is the same in Version 1909 and in my Windows Insider build 19536.

lacrumb, Aug 10, 2020
  3. raniaAU Win User
    Border around my Chrome window

Hello,

I recently noticed that there's this green border around my Google Chrome window but it's not on all 4 sides, just the top. Since my color theme is green, the line border is green so I'm guessing it has something to do with my theme? I'm confused since I
    currently have window borders turned off in my settings, and this border does not show up for any other app or window that I open. It's just Chrome. I don't know how to get rid of it. Is this a Windows issue or Google Chrome issue?

Thanks,

Rania

raniaAU, Aug 10, 2020
  4. sebi019 Win User

When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

Taskbar icon flashes a white border when left click/dragging to show jumplist

After the latest version 1803 update, using the left click+drag up method to open a jumplist causes a white border to flicker around the left-most icon in the taskbar (in this case, the Edge icon).
    It is always the border of the left-most icon that flashes. If I move the File Explorer icon to the left-most position, that'll be the one that flickers the border.

It does not happen if I right-click to open a jump list.

If I have a jumplist already open and then try to left click+drag up it does not happen.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

When I drag my windows around only the border moves? f7b62448-3144-41ff-b1d9-1a6b0ed6761c?upload=true.png

sebi019, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

1. When I drag my windows around only the border moves? - Similar Threads - drag around border

2. ulgy font and weird border when moving pages around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ulgy font and weird border when moving pages around: hi guys,So my pc crashed today and after restarting it my font is really messed up. it's on literally every appsee first picture. Besides this when i try to move a page like a google tab to another screen it doesnt drag the entire tab it only drags a black border see through...
  3. ulgy font and weird border when moving pages around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ulgy font and weird border when moving pages around: hi guys,So my pc crashed today and after restarting it my font is really messed up. it's on literally every appsee first picture. Besides this when i try to move a page like a google tab to another screen it doesnt drag the entire tab it only drags a black border see through...
  4. ulgy font and weird border when moving pages around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Border around Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border around Desktop: Hello all! I recently bought a GDP P2 Max mini laptop and am pretty surprised at how performant it is. My only problem however is that the Desktop has a border around the edges. It's dark grey and had a tiny rectangle in the upper right corner of the screen. Does anyone...
  6. border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    border around active window: I have been working on this for two days now. I upgraded from w7pro to w10pro. As soon as I did I am left with a one inch border around my screen. I have tried various settings and troubleshoots and can not get rid of the border. Last resort is changing the registry...
  7. Border around my Chrome window

Border around my Chrome window: Hello, I recently noticed that there's this green border around my Google Chrome window but it's not on all 4 sides, just the top. Since my color theme is green, the line border is green so I'm guessing it has something to do with my theme? I'm confused since I currently...
  8. Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.: For the sake of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of those of us who use more than two windows at a time). CAN YOU ENABLE BORDERS AROUND WINDOWS IN WINDOWS 10 please. Pretty please with sugar on it. For the love of, for crying out loud. Jeez. At some...
  9. Black border around my monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black border around my monitors: i have black borders around both of my monitors, saw it abaout a week ago. Tried fixing it by looking at websites and stuff but found nothing that helped, it doesnt bother me but i want it gone, and i cant put my mouse on the black bar so i cant take a screenshot...
  10. Border around window screenshot

in Windows 10 Support
    Border around window screenshot: After the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade, the Alt+PrtScn combo captures a border of some size around a window, as in the screenshot below. Is it possible to have only the active window captured? [img] 65499