Windows 10: when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

Discus and support when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have no password to login. But after safe mode it asks password. And i try to change the setting with safe mode with networking. In order to get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abel Mesfin, May 8, 2023.

1. when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

I have no password to login. But after safe mode it asks password. And i try to change the setting with safe mode with networking. In order to get forgot password link in order to reset my password using my Microsoft account. But still i am stack i can't do anything. Please i need faster responce

:)

Abel Mesfin, May 8, 2023

2. Forgot password....

did u try booting from safe mode. i think windows dont ask for a password when u enter to safe mode

LittleLizard, May 8, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, May 8, 2023
  4. Ivandrum Win User

when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, May 8, 2023
Thema:

when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

1. when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before. - Similar Threads - enable safe mode

2. When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...: When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't set any password is there anyway i can reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-laptop-it-asks-for-password-before/f7e198b5-fa77-40dc-8fcd-d938948e0ee8
  3. When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...: When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't set any password is there anyway i can reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-laptop-it-asks-for-password-before/f7e198b5-fa77-40dc-8fcd-d938948e0ee8
  4. When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.: I have no password to login. But after safe mode it asks password. And i try to change the setting with safe mode with networking. In order to get forgot password link in order to reset my password using my Microsoft account. But still i am stack i can't do anything. Please i...
  6. when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i enable safe mode the window asks password i didn't provide any password before.: I have no password to login. But after safe mode it asks password. And i try to change the setting with safe mode with networking. In order to get forgot password link in order to reset my password using my Microsoft account. But still i am stack i can't do anything. Please i...
  7. Password didn't appear even after I entered the safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password didn't appear even after I entered the safe mode: Guys please help me. I updated my widows 10 laptop and this is what happened. My laptop was already done in update and it needs to restart, when the entering of password, password box didn't appear and only "sign in" button present there but if i press sign in button, it cant...
  8. A password is needed but I didn't need one before!

A password is needed but I didn't need one before!: I didn't need to use a password to 'log on' on my PC Windows 10 lock screen/sign-in before but I do now. I don't need it since it's a desktop version and I don't want one. How can I change it back to not needing a password? (There's no option to remove password.) This is a...
  9. safe mode password

safe mode password: hey! so when i try to login in safe mode its ask me for a password and i know its not pin password and its for my Microsoft account but when i enter the password its show me that the password is incorrect... i tried every single password i know but its still show me that's...
  10. Booted into Safe Mode, Didn't Have a Password, Windows is Asking for Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booted into Safe Mode, Didn't Have a Password, Windows is Asking for Password: I have a four digit pin, and I don't have any sort of password for my user. I booted into safe mode for some personal work, but when I enter my pin, Windows gives me an error saying wrong password. when I use my MS Account password, then again its a wrong password. I am stuck...