Windows 10: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

Discus and support when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Agrour ilyass, Feb 29, 2024.

1. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11

:)

Agrour ilyass, Feb 29, 2024

2. How to enable TPM

Hi, regarding your query I suggest to link Mai official link to get better understanding about your motherboard tpm settings. Below is the link.

MSI TPM settings

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Horace Wiggins, Feb 29, 2024
  4. aliis96 Win User

when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

Stuck in 'Preparing Automatic Repair' loop when enabling TPM

Hello, I have managed to enable TPM in the BIOS menu according to the instructions here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-ae6b0c90645c. When I restart from the BIOS menu my laptop gets stuck in a loop where it will say "preparing automatic repair" and then "diagnosing your PC" and then it will say that it failed and take me back to the recovery screen. If I restart or shut down and then on the same happens. If I go back to the BIOS and revert the changes (disabling TPM) it all goes back to normal. How can I enable TPM without running into this issue? Windows Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1237)

aliis96, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

1. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with... - Similar Threads - enable tpm shows

2. TPM Enabled but not showing in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM Enabled but not showing in windows: Hello i have enabled TPM in bios, but it says incompatitable on windows, i have tried rebooting and tried researching alot on this problem, but nothing seems to work, i have a OMEN By HP 25L Gaming Desktop PC GT15-0000i 3Y5U6AV, i really want a solution to this problem, i am...
  3. TPM Enabled but not showing in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM Enabled but not showing in windows: Hello i have enabled TPM in bios, but it says incompatitable on windows, i have tried rebooting and tried researching alot on this problem, but nothing seems to work, i have a OMEN By HP 25L Gaming Desktop PC GT15-0000i 3Y5U6AV, i really want a solution to this problem, i am...
  4. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...
  5. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-pc-blue-screen-say-there-is-a/38636d31-7947-4dfd-8fbf-3f8eb744d583
  6. what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device

what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device: what do i do when my pc blue screen say there is a problem with your device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-when-my-pc-blue-screen-say-there-is-a/38636d31-7947-4dfd-8fbf-3f8eb744d583
  7. enabling tpm in BIOS when i dont have a tpm

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enabling tpm in BIOS when i dont have a tpm: i enabled tpm in my BIOS when i dont have a tpm then my computer didnt boot, so i turned off my computer and turned back on re entered the BIOS and disabled the tpm and now my pc works fine. Will enabling the tpm in my BIOS in the first place damage my PC in any way?...
  8. Tpm Problem, blue screen

Tpm Problem, blue screen: Hi, I few days ago turn on tpm module . After on this module i got a blue screen. I updated bios, nothing change . When i turn off this module my computer work normal. My motherboard is Asrock Z170M Extreme4. Cpu is Intel core i5-7600. Sorry for my english...
  9. A blue screen saying "Recovery" appears

A blue screen saying "Recovery" appears: The system area is RAID 1 with two HDDs. After completing the construction, shut down the system and start up with only the second HDD connected. The blue screen will be displayed. Please tell me the reason why this blue screen appears OS:Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019...
  10. Blue screen shows RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen shows RECOVERY: Please help me somebody. Unfortunately my hand hits my Dell Lap keypad, then windows not startup the blue screen comes and ahows as below. Recovery There was a problem with a device connected to your PC. An unexpected I/ O error has occured. Error Code: 0xc00000e9...