Windows 10: when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

Discus and support when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had to type something here so yeah...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Orange_10179, Feb 22, 2024.

1. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

i had to type something here so yeah...

:)

Orange_10179, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

1. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the... - Similar Threads - enter fullscreen website

2. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...: i had to type something here so yeah... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-fullscreen-on-any-website-my-screen/8f144acb-a077-46ee-bffd-641eccf1456e
  3. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...: i had to type something here so yeah... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-fullscreen-on-any-website-my-screen/8f144acb-a077-46ee-bffd-641eccf1456e
  4. computer freeze when entering fullscreen

computer freeze when entering fullscreen: why when i enter full screen on videos, after a few seconds my computer freezes? i saw someone asked this, but that was not on a normal laptop that isnt a 1920 by 1080... thanks...
  5. When i enter a fullscreen application (games in specific) and go back to desktop my screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i enter a fullscreen application (games in specific) and go back to desktop my screen...: I have tried reinstalling driver, updating them, only fixed it for a couple of days. Its very annoying to alt+tab and certainly my screen is in a wierd ass resolution and it also makes alt+tab very slow because the monitor and gpu have to change resolution. Most solutions...
  6. Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games: Ok heres how this started so I got a new room built and I moved my PC there, every time I play a game in full screen it changes its resolution. Also my resolutions recommended used to be and the actual resolution is 1360 x 768 and it changed to 1024 x 768 so I think thats the...
  7. Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games: Ok heres how this started so I got a new room built and I moved my PC there, every time I play a game in full screen it changes its resolution. Also my resolutions recommended used to be and the actual resolution is 1360 x 768 and it changed to 1024 x 768 so I think thats the...
  8. Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar

Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar: Hi all, As of a few weeks ago, I've noticed considerable screen lag on my Windows 10 PC occasionally (but not always) upon performing certain actions. These are: when I open a full-screen or borderless full-screen program; open a video in full-screen; open Windows Game Bar;...
  9. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  10. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen: Hi, I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome My problem is within every application I have that supports fullscreen Example: Google Chrome Firefox VLC Media Player Windows Media Player Photos Film and Videos Steam...