Windows 10: when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

Discus and support when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i had to type something here so yeah...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Orange_10179, Feb 22, 2024.

1. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

i had to type something here so yeah...

:)

Orange_10179, Feb 22, 2024
  2. Quelscar Win User

Screen changes after fullscreening

It happens when i enter fullscreen mode on any application such as media player, it also happens when i select fullscreen mode on youtube and twitch videos, as well as with games in full screen.

The changes happen at the start of fullscreen mode and i have to tab out and reset the resolution by changing it and then changing it back for it to be reset to normal using the nvidia control panel.

Quelscar, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen (even while pressing fn and entering and exiting fn lock)

Pressing f11 does not enable/disable fullscreen (even while pressing fn and entering and exiting fn lock)

Krish Vinod, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Lincoln_2 Win User

when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

Fullscreen exit

I've had an issue where whenever i'm playing game in fullscreen after a time it goes back to my desktop by itself it's very annoying.

in advance thank you for responding.

Lincoln_2, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

1. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the... - Similar Threads - enter fullscreen website

2. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...: i had to type something here so yeah... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-fullscreen-on-any-website-my-screen/8f144acb-a077-46ee-bffd-641eccf1456e
  3. when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i enter fullscreen on any website my screen gets wobbly and when i exit fullscreen the...: i had to type something here so yeah... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-fullscreen-on-any-website-my-screen/8f144acb-a077-46ee-bffd-641eccf1456e
  4. computer freeze when entering fullscreen

computer freeze when entering fullscreen: why when i enter full screen on videos, after a few seconds my computer freezes? i saw someone asked this, but that was not on a normal laptop that isnt a 1920 by 1080... thanks...
  5. When i enter a fullscreen application (games in specific) and go back to desktop my screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i enter a fullscreen application (games in specific) and go back to desktop my screen...: I have tried reinstalling driver, updating them, only fixed it for a couple of days. Its very annoying to alt+tab and certainly my screen is in a wierd ass resolution and it also makes alt+tab very slow because the monitor and gpu have to change resolution. Most solutions...
  6. Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games: Ok heres how this started so I got a new room built and I moved my PC there, every time I play a game in full screen it changes its resolution. Also my resolutions recommended used to be and the actual resolution is 1360 x 768 and it changed to 1024 x 768 so I think thats the...
  7. Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution Changes when I get into fullscreen on games: Ok heres how this started so I got a new room built and I moved my PC there, every time I play a game in full screen it changes its resolution. Also my resolutions recommended used to be and the actual resolution is 1360 x 768 and it changed to 1024 x 768 so I think thats the...
  8. Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar

Screen lag when entering fullscreen or using Game Bar: Hi all, As of a few weeks ago, I've noticed considerable screen lag on my Windows 10 PC occasionally (but not always) upon performing certain actions. These are: when I open a full-screen or borderless full-screen program; open a video in full-screen; open Windows Game Bar;...
  9. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  10. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen: Hi, I have tried looking for a solution to this but there all related to Google Chrome My problem is within every application I have that supports fullscreen Example: Google Chrome Firefox VLC Media Player Windows Media Player Photos Film and Videos Steam...