Windows 10: when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can...

Discus and support when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I enter Microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can I get rid of it to see my whole page ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manuel Gurule, Oct 24, 2019.

1. when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can...

when I enter Microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can I get rid of it to see my whole page ?

:)

Manuel Gurule, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Kattap Win User

Small duplicate screen in Microsoft edge window

I have a small duplicate screen on my Microsoft edge screen. How do I get rid of it? Does this mean I have a virus? my window version is 1803

Kattap, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hello Ralph,

This can be due to an application or a browser function. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using an application whenever you see a duplicate screen?
    • Are you seeing the duplicate screen while you're using Microsoft Edge?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?

For us research further, we'd like to see this small duplicate screen. Please post a screenshot in your reply by following the steps

here
    . We also recommend that you perform a
    clean boot
    to find out if this behavior is caused by a third party program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can...

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi Henry,

It's possible that a third-party program caused the appearance of this small duplicate screen on your monitor. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • Did you get any specific error messages? If yes, please post them here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'd like to see this small duplicate screen so that we could study it better. Please post a screenshot in your reply by following the steps

here

As an initial recommendation, we suggest performing a
    clean boot
    to find out if this behavior is caused by a third-party program. This will load Windows with minimal drivers and programs, preventing software conflicts from occurring. If the duplicate screen stops occurring in a clean boot environment, check
    the section How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot for what to do next.

Note: To return your computer back to normal, check the section
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can...

1. when i enter microsoft edge I get a duplicate small window above on the left side. how can... - Similar Threads - enter microsoft edge

2. How do I get the left side back? There is nothing that I can expand whatsoever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the left side back? There is nothing that I can expand whatsoever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yotae [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsisyp/how_do_i_get_the_left_side_back_there_is_nothing/
  3. How to I get "Show windows side by side" to work???

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to I get "Show windows side by side" to work???: IT DOES NOT WORK. Show windows side by side does not work. Show windows stacked does not work. IT DOES NOT WORK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-get-show-windows-side-by-side-to-work/9cc09b04-06cd-4693-9219-35e3b0461848
  4. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  5. Small duplicate window opens when I start Edge...how to close smaller one?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small duplicate window opens when I start Edge...how to close smaller one?: When I opened Windows 10 this AM and clicked on EDGE, the browser opened as usual but there was a duplicate small screen in the corner, taking up screen space. How do I get full screen with only ONE window open?...
  6. how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen?: how do I remove duplicate small screen on top left of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-duplicate-small-screen-on-top-left/383d6344-f755-4381-b652-4f755f77fcb1
  7. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor: This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago....
  8. How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?

How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?: Get rid of duplicate screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-small-duplicate-scrfeen-on/b9d03321-5677-4dba-a5a4-589d4ca9664f
  9. How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?

How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?: Get rid of duplicate screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-small-duplicate-scrfeen-on/b9d03321-5677-4dba-a5a4-589d4ca9664f
  10. Small duplicate screen in Microsoft edge window

Small duplicate screen in Microsoft edge window: I have a small duplicate screen on my Microsoft edge screen. How do I get rid of it? Does this mean I have a virus? my window version is 1803...