Windows 10: When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

Discus and support When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reda melk, May 11, 2023.

1. reda melk Win User

When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help

:)

reda melk, May 11, 2023

2. Password incorrect for Startup Repair

I got into Startup Repair because my laptop was running into the problem everything I started it. So, first my Account Name was Shown. After selecting it I entered my password which it said was incorrect. So, I changed my password of Microsoft Account and again followed the steps, but it still says that the password is incorrect. I check my Account, it is a Administrator Account. But password is still showing wrong.

Debasish Panda1, May 11, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 11, 2023
  4. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

Windows 10 password incorrect! password changed automatically!?

• Are you trying to log in using your Microsoft account?
    • No.
    • Have you tried resetting your password?
    • Yes I did, but of course it asks for my old password which when I enter it says it's incorrect. I also tried setting a PIN but again it asks for my password.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

samibakhsh, May 11, 2023
Thema:

When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

1. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password - Similar Threads - enter password automatic

2. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  3. When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i enter the password in the automatic repair it keeps saying incorrect password: Suddenly .my windows turns to automatic repair loop..and when i tried to restore it or doing anything to fix it. It requests password .when i enter password it keeps saying incorrect password While the password is correct .I hope someone can help...
  4. Password reset prompt says 'incorrect password' when new password is entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password reset prompt says 'incorrect password' when new password is entered.: Windows 11. Trying to log in to the pc of a former employee. An alternate login with admin rights had previously been set up when he left, though this doesn't appear on the login screen. When entering these credentials as an 'other', it doesn't recognize the password. I then...
  5. Password reset prompt says 'incorrect password' when new password is entered.

Password reset prompt says 'incorrect password' when new password is entered.: Windows 11. Trying to log in to the pc of a former employee. An alternate login with admin rights had previously been set up when he left, though this doesn't appear on the login screen. When entering these credentials as an 'other', it doesn't recognize the password. I then...
  6. Automatic repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair incorrect password: So today I picked the option to restart after updating, then my pc took me to the screen that says your pc did not start correctly, and when I try to troubleshoot is with commands, the pc says that my password is not correct, even though it is the correct password, please...
  7. Automatic repair incorrect password

Automatic repair incorrect password: So today I picked the option to restart after updating, then my pc took me to the screen that says your pc did not start correctly, and when I try to troubleshoot is with commands, the pc says that my password is not correct, even though it is the correct password, please...
  8. Automatic repair incorrect password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. start up repair keeps saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    start up repair keeps saying incorrect password: Hi, I was trying to use startup repair clicked restart and held shift key the screen shows my account name with the same email as the Microsoft account. I input the password and it says it is incorrect. I changed the complicated password to a simple one so I would be able...
  10. incorrect password when i enter it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    incorrect password when i enter it: recently my pc got a blue screen. i changed a setting in control panel, it was something alomg the lines of max processor cores. i have an 8 core ryzen 5 2600x cpu, but i chose 16 because i was informed the setting also counted cpu threads. i made a system restore point...