Windows 10: When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep...

Discus and support When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI guys I have a 2-1 laptop and when I fold the screen to use as a laptop the screen goes black and put my laptop in sleep mode I already turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elias.kh, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Elias.kh Win User

When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep...

HI guys

I have a 2-1 laptop and when I fold the screen to use as a laptop the screen goes black and put my laptop in sleep mode

I already turn off "sleep" in my battery setting but It doesn't fix it

:)

Elias.kh, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 23, 2020
  3. windows 10 virtual key board not work in tablet mode on my 2 in 1

as I replied earlier this does NOT help with the problem I am having.

the steps you posted work as long as the keyboard is not folded to behind the screen.

as soon as I fold my 2 in 1 to the tablet mode the VKB stops working as described earlier.

FrankJacobus, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep...

black screen after sleep windows 10 home tablet

Hi Stepic,

In order for us to assist you regarding your tablet computer that won’t wake up after sleep mode. Kindly refer to the response of
    meirtolpin on this
    thread
    . This will provide you steps on how to upgrade your drivers and bios.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. When I fold my 2-1 laptop I want to use as a tablet , the screen goes black and in sleep... - Similar Threads - fold laptop tablet

2. windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover: I start and go into windows 10 normally, things are working at the desk top. since it is a laptop after a time period is goes to s black sleeping screen. at first it was waking up from that with out a issue, now as of today it is getting stuck at that screen. control, alt...
  3. Laptop screen goes black when using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen goes black when using HDMI cable: The laptop screen goes black when I am trying to connect it to my Samsung monitor using HDMI cable. This issue occurs when HDMI cable is plugged in...
  4. I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep: I want my screen black without putting the laptop to sleep. I have a portable phone battery that will charge via USB port, but the port dies if I close the laptop or put it to sleep. I'd like to charge the battery while I sleep at night. At home, no problem, I sleep in a...
  5. I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to extend time screen goes balck and to sleep: I want to extend time screen goes black and to sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-extend-time-screen-goes-balck-and-to/b09848ca-62e7-4341-95b2-dc8398a5dfcc"
  6. When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plug in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  7. When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black

When i plus in my charger, my screen goes black: Hello! I was wondering-If any of you can help-why my screen goes black when I plug in my charger. When I plug it in, it goes black and I can't see what I had open, it's like it turned off, but when I unplug it, the tabs I had open show back up, so I was wondering if any of...
  8. screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...

screen goes blank after leaving my laptop on for some time,then i fold my laptop and then...: Screen goes blank after I left it on after using it for some time. Then I folds my laptop and then unfolds it ,it starts working...
  9. I want my laptop keyboard to work when in tablet position

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want my laptop keyboard to work when in tablet position: My daughters laptop is a 2-1 so it can fold in half and be a tablet. I recently bought a monitor and mouse so she could use it more like a desktop but when I fold over the laptop into the tablet position, the keyboard stops working. I had windows 8.1, but upgraded as it...
  10. Laptop goes to black screen in 2 minutes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to black screen in 2 minutes.: Hello, Just installed Windows 10 yesterday. I have a Toshiba laptop. When no programs are running and I'm not working on the laptop, it automatically goes to a black screen now after 2-3 minutes. When I then touch a button or the mouse, it goes back to normal screen, and I...