Windows 10: when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

Discus and support when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i get in gta v online thers no sound and when i go to settings SFX volume is ll the way up as music volume and when i go to youtube there is sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nikolamilonjic, Jan 9, 2020.

1. when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

when i get in gta v online thers no sound and when i go to settings SFX volume is ll the way up as music volume and when i go to youtube there is sound so my headphones arent a problem

:)

nikolamilonjic, Jan 9, 2020

2. My GTA V doesn't have sound on Win 10

I just upgraded my pc to Windows 10, and i started my Gta V and it didn't have sound.

What I need to do?

DominikČrnjak, Jan 9, 2020
  3. AunKhan Win User
    No Sound from the game GTA V on Windows 10

Hello,

I recently finally got GTA Five on my Windows 10 Laptop and after installing it I found that there is no sound in the game (except the Rockstar Game Loading Screen) and the game play is excellent but there is no audio.

My Laptop has Directx 12 and unfortunately I just found out GTA V is built only for the Directx 11 or 10. I am super sad since I waited ages to get GTA V and a good laptop and now this sound issue is very depressing.

My Laptop is an: MSI GT73VR-6RF

Nvidia GTX 1080

32 GB RAM

Directx 12

Is there a way to downgrade to Directx 11 or can I run both 12 and 11 at the same time? Could there be any problems for my PC by downgrading to Directx 11, don't want to mess anything up as its a pretty costly laptop ?

Thank you very much for your assistance in advance

Modified the title from ***I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have Directx 12 and the game is only for Directx 11 or 10. Should I downgrade, or what is the solution***

AunKhan, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Suman_B Win User

when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

1. when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that - Similar Threads - gta thers sound

2. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-v-with-directx-12/3bd52e47-90e5-4f4c-ab03-8e8c262dc6a3
  3. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-v-with-directx-12/3bd52e47-90e5-4f4c-ab03-8e8c262dc6a3
  4. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. BSoD when playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  7. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  8. PC BSODed when I was done playing GTA V

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC BSODed when I was done playing GTA V: Was playing GTA V from 9:30 AM to 3:35 PM. I exited the GTA V, then it BSODed and restarted PC. Temp of CPU was almost hitting 90c. How do I prevent this? Part 2: My GPU temp is crazy! It was almost hitting 100c! I got too scared I stopped playing GTA V. submitted by...
  9. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  10. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696