Windows 10: When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.

Discus and support When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I go into full screen with Sims 4, file explorer opens for no reason displaying my Quick Access. Please help me with this issue, it's very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by questioneerer, Nov 25, 2018.

1. When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.

Every time I go into full screen with Sims 4, file explorer opens for no reason displaying my Quick Access.

Please help me with this issue, it's very annoying.

Thx

:)

questioneerer, Nov 25, 2018

2. File explorer opens randomly

After a recent automatic update, Windows File Explorer opens randomly and continuously. Windows 10 OS. Any help?

JohnWard49, Nov 25, 2018
  3. File explorer opens randomly

I can imagine a keyboard (or programmable mouse) malfunction being behind that symptom. Try detaching your keyboard (after bringing up the OSK.exe to use with either a mouse, Touch, or pen). Note that that would only be a diagnostic step to try to isolate
    the problem cause. Fixing it would then involve doing something to change how your keyboard was being used.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 25, 2018
  4. When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.

File explorer opens randomly

I can imagine a keyboard (or programmable mouse) malfunction being behind that symptom. Try detaching your keyboard (after bringing up the OSK.exe to use with either a mouse, Touch, or pen). Note that that would only be a diagnostic step to try to isolate
    the problem cause. Fixing it would then involve doing something to change how your keyboard was being used.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.

1. When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly. - Similar Threads - Sims file explorer

2. my hp lags when i play sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp lags when i play sims 4: I've done everything I could think of. I tried updating, clearing storage I got a new external drive, 1 TB, lowering graphics, deleting useless apps, and clearing space. Not only that, but I moved my Sims 4 to my biggest external hard drive, along with other games. I have...
  3. my hp lags when i play sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my hp lags when i play sims 4: I've done everything I could think of. I tried updating, clearing storage I got a new external drive, 1 TB, lowering graphics, deleting useless apps, and clearing space. Not only that, but I moved my Sims 4 to my biggest external hard drive, along with other games. I have...
  4. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  5. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  6. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  7. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  8. Sims 4 Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sims 4 Files: I’ve been playing the sims on windows for years and never had this problem before. I shut down my game last night, I had saved it. This morning when I turned on my laptop it had me login to my Microsoft account, I had never logged in on this laptop before. Now when I open my...
  9. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...