Windows 10: when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...

Discus and support when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; info is in the subject - its hard for me to type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John RGannon, Mar 21, 2019.

1. when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...

info is in the subject - its hard for me to type

:)

John RGannon, Mar 21, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 21, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 21, 2019
  4. alone Win User

when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't... [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't... [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't...

1. when i go to a site thats asks for info -my computer reverts back to the main screen- can't... - Similar Threads - site thats asks

2. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...: I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already tried my Microsoft password, and it says incorrect. I validated and it is my correct Microsoft password. Like the question says...
  3. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...: I got bluescreened and it says windows isn't loading properly. I'm trying to revert last windows update and it's asking me for my password. Already tried my Microsoft password, and it says incorrect. I validated and it is my correct Microsoft password. Like the question says...
  4. What is the password my computer is asking me for when I try to revert windows. It's not my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in or...: some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in r sometimes when i just join it makes a windows sound like if i hit any key it will make the dududa sound...
  6. some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in or...

some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in or...: some times when i play games and i reload or go back to main menue and go back in r sometimes when i just join it makes a windows sound like if i hit any key it will make the dududa sound...
  7. My PC wont go back to the main interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont go back to the main interface: So I was gonna sign in to my computer but it was glitching out I pressed the three dots thing and it had 3 options, Shut down, Restart now and something else. I pressed Reatart now coz I thought it would just shut off and turn on my computer but it reset the whole computer,...
  8. My PC wont go back to the main interface

My PC wont go back to the main interface: So I was gonna sign in to my computer but it was glitching out I pressed the three dots thing and it had 3 options, Shut down, Restart now and something else. I pressed Reatart now coz I thought it would just shut off and turn on my computer but it reset the whole computer,...
  9. Windows on my second screen go back to my main screen when my monitors go to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on my second screen go back to my main screen when my monitors go to sleep: This is driving me nuts. Say I have a window on my secondary monitor. If the monitors go to sleep because of inactivity or because I lock my PC, when I come back ALL the windows that were previously in the second monitor are in the main monitor. My main monitor is the LG...
  10. Can't go to a site.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't go to a site.: I get this error, the troubleshooter says that there's no a problem with this.. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.systemrequirementslab.com. Peer received a valid certificate, but access was denied. Error code:...