Windows 10: when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version

Discus and support when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version. How do i access UEFi now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by veljkovuckovic1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version

when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version. How do i access UEFi now?

:)

veljkovuckovic1, Dec 6, 2018

2. Return to Legacy from UEFI - BIOS

I don't think your BIOS/UEFI would possibly change your performance, and I'd encourage you to try this instead: Press Ctrl+Shift+Escape and observe which program is using the most CPU/Disk percentage, and see if that is the cause of the slowness.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 6, 2018
  3. Ramuettan Win User
    Return to Legacy from UEFI - BIOS

Hi There

A while ago I was helped here to change from Legacy to UEFI. However, since then it seems, the Laptop (Latutide E6420) is running a bit slowly which was otherwise very quick until then. Now, it takes nearly a minute or so to boot up or shut down or even
    to close a file. Just a couple of days ago, I updated the latest BIOS for this machine recommended by Dell.

I tried to go back to Legacy but the system was asking me to reset to UEFI or face boot problems. One advise said that I could disable 'Secure Boot' in Boot Manager and reset to Legacy. However, the Boot Manager is listed under UEFI Boot process and it only
    starts Windows. Is there any way as easy as I changed it? This is absolutely under the hope that all will be as normal as it was in the beginning. Please give your thoughts and advice. Thanks.

Ramuettan, Dec 6, 2018
  4. when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version

1. when i go to Bios there are no UEFI setteings, instead of them there is return to previos version - Similar Threads - Bios are UEFI

2. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.: I need to install windows 10 on my PC, SB 2 15 inch. I plan to use a recovery image to recover the PC. However I am concerned doing so may update the UEFI/BIOS to the recent UEFI version released in April 2022. i.e. 392.72.768.0.This UEFI version blocks the downgrade of UEFI...
  3. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.: I need to install windows 10 on my PC, SB 2 15 inch. I plan to use a recovery image to recover the PC. However I am concerned doing so may update the UEFI/BIOS to the recent UEFI version released in April 2022. i.e. 392.72.768.0.This UEFI version blocks the downgrade of UEFI...
  4. UEFI/BIOS version of a recovery image.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer going to BIOS instead to boot (no always)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer going to BIOS instead to boot (no always): My computer is a brand new i5-10400 with 8GB RAM and a Gigabyte mobo. It has not more than 2 months it was assembled. Since a month ago once in a while (say once every 3 days) when I turn it on by the morning instead to proceed directly to the boot it enters the BIOS setup...
  6. UEFI instead of BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UEFI instead of BIOS: Hi guys. So recently i've been checking out my system components and my BIOS seems to be outdated. First of all i want to install UEFI instead of BIOS, and secondly, it says 'Outdated' next to the 'BIOS', which i believe is a bad thing? Even tho google tells me that i don't...
  7. Windows fails to detect UEFI BIOS, assumes Legacy instead

Windows fails to detect UEFI BIOS, assumes Legacy instead: Hi, Due to some string of events, my computer has quick boot enabled in BIOS. I need to load UEFI to change some things, and am unable to because this setting is enabled. I assumed there was a way to reboot into UEFI from inside Windows 10, so I looked up how and found the...
  8. How to turn VT on without going into BIOS/UEFI?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn VT on without going into BIOS/UEFI?: Due to a hardware error (maybe, IDK, but probably a hardware error), I cannot go into BIOS. My laptop will go into a black screen with streaks of white if I restart my device and some unlucky normal boot times. Windows updates are still possible, it's only the display that is...
  9. Setttings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setttings: ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setttings/a1571d16-49dd-4f07-823f-62d89d4c8a3c
  10. Can I use UEFI instead of BIOS for memtest?

Can I use UEFI instead of BIOS for memtest?: Hi I'm going to follow this tutorial to do a memtest86 MemTest86+ - Test RAM BSOD Tutorials Is it OK to use this tutorial and boot to UEFI instead? Boot to UEFI Firmware Settings from inside Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials By the way I don't know what bios vs uefi...