Windows 10: When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device

Discus and support When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i got a new laptop and i had Minecraft for Windows 10 on My Microsoft Account i used a redeem code to claim it and when i went to Install it it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020.

1. When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device

So i got a new laptop and i had Minecraft for Windows 10 on My Microsoft Account i used a redeem code to claim it and when i went to Install it it says "Minecraft for Windows 10 does not work for this Device"

how to fix it?

Here is image of it When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device 4a497a09-1c5a-43e0-b299-8cd7b45ddb90?upload=true.jpg

:)

Goodbritt14, Apr 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device

1. When i go to install Minecraft Windows10 it say It doesn't work on this Device - Similar Threads - install Minecraft Windows10

2. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  3. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  4. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices: I bought the minecraft master collection and when I go to install it, it says that I don't have any devices linked but when I check my devices my PC is showing. No option for a refund either....
  6. Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install - saying I have no applicable devices: I recently purchased Minecraft Master edition, and now cannot install it onto my PC. I have checked for updates, i'm running Windows 10 19042.1052 and have 64 bit OS & Processor , with 16gb RamWhen I hit the install button , tells me I have no compatible devices? I've checked...
  7. Minecraft Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows10: I purchased Minecraft from Mojang before the merger. There is a code for redemption of a Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It indicates that is has been redeemed, but I can't seem to locate which of my two Windows account this has been attached to. How do I find this? I've...
  8. Minecraft for Windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows10: Hello, I just redeemed a code for Windows10 edition Minecraft. But then it took me to a page where it wanted me to buy that game. On the card it says Minecraft Windows10 Beta, FULL GAME. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help given....
  9. .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Minecraft for windows10 [Mod translation-I installed Minecraft for windows10 but can't...: 2032624169986311813 5 MoAppCrash 0 Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.14.105.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe praid:App 1.14.1.5 5df99aae Minecraft.Windows.exe 1.14.1.5 5df99aae c0000005 0000000001947cb3 \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER41AD.tmp.dmp...
  10. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix minecraft windows 10 does not work on this device