Windows 10: when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is...

Discus and support when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is in progress... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnbMS, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JohnbMS Win User

when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is...

when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is in progress

:)

JohnbMS, Jan 15, 2022
  2. PPF
    ppf Win User

PC Health check

My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are
    • Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came preinstalled on your device, and any Windows desktop apps, such
      as your device manufacturer's apps, support apps, and drivers. It keeps only Microsoft Store apps that your manufacturer installed.
    • You won't be able to recover the apps that are removed. You'll need to manually reinstall them.
    • You may lose your digital licenses, digital content associated with apps, or other digital entitlements for apps, which may impact your ability to use apps or app-related content that you paid for.
    Can I please clarify this? Does it mean I will lose all my Microsoft office software and printer drivers? It hardly seems worth the trouble. is there a way I can just clean up my current version of windows? Many thanks.

3. does this say i can install pc 2100?

"Because DDR memory is backward-compatible, you can safely upgrade your system with any of the guaranteed-compatible DDR speeds listed below, even if your manual calls for PC1600 or PC2100 speeds."

does that say i can install pc 2100 or i cannot install pc 2100? if my system uses pc 3200.

HiddenStupid, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is...

KB5005463 PC Health Check Application

Correct. It installs an app so it doesn't appear in any list of installed updates. And when you uninstall it a registry setting is added to prevent it ever installing again.

when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is... [​IMG]

Thema:

1. when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is... - Similar Threads - install Health Check

2. PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...: My current motherboard is the TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WI-FI. My PC supports Secure Boot, I have TPM 2.0. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 5900x, I have 32GB of Ram, and more than 64GB of space on my SSD Free. I have 12 processor cores. I have everything I need to in order to update...
  3. PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...: My current motherboard is the TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WI-FI. My PC supports Secure Boot, I have TPM 2.0. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 5900x, I have 32GB of Ram, and more than 64GB of space on my SSD Free. I have 12 processor cores. I have everything I need to in order to update...
  4. PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...: My current motherboard is the ASRock B450M Pro4. My PC supports Secure Boot, I have TPM 2.0. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, I have 16GB of Ram, and more than 64GB of space on my SSD Free. I have 8 processor cores. I have everything I need to in order to update to...
  6. PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...

PC Health Check says I can update to Windows 11, but when I go to settings it says my PC...: My current motherboard is the ASRock B450M Pro4. My PC supports Secure Boot, I have TPM 2.0. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, I have 16GB of Ram, and more than 64GB of space on my SSD Free. I have 8 processor cores. I have everything I need to in order to update to...
  7. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  8. Installing PC Health Check

Installing PC Health Check: I have Win 10 pro version 21H1 installed as a 32-bit operating system on a x64-bit processor. I want to upgrade to Windows 11, so I suppose that I first have to upgrade to Win 10 64-bit. Before I do that I want to check if my system meets all other minimum requirements for...
  9. Installing PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is...: when I go to install PC Health Check setup I get a message saying another installation is in progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-install-pc-health-check-setup-i-get-a/4f38050d-9ee2-4aa2-9515-ebd904d89aac