Windows 10: When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

Discus and support When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen. I'm missing a lot of my favorites so can someone help! THANKS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by melbee8220, Oct 10, 2019.

1. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen. I'm missing a lot of my favorites so can someone help! THANKS

:)

melbee8220, Oct 10, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Video playback

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you run the Troubleshooting Wizard to troubleshoot hardware and devices. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start icon and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, uninstall the video drivers, then follow these steps:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or
      download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Oct 10, 2019
  4. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

video usage

Hi,

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen

1. When I go to MSN Videos They will not play on my screen - Similar Threads - MSN Videos play

2. Videos go crazy when played

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos go crazy when played: This is copy pasted from my reddit post where I was directed here.Disclaimer I am not good with technology at all and I will need step by step instructions if someone can help. I have deleted my browser extensions, made sure my video drivers were up to date and cleared all my...
  3. Videos go crazy when played

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos go crazy when played: This is copy pasted from my reddit post where I was directed here.Disclaimer I am not good with technology at all and I will need step by step instructions if someone can help. I have deleted my browser extensions, made sure my video drivers were up to date and cleared all my...
  4. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  5. Blue Screen when play video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when play video: I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION. I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and...
  6. Screen flikering when playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flikering when playing videos: Hi I have been haveing trouble for the past few months with my screen fllikering every time a video is played in any web browser I have tried updating the drivers but it has not worked...please help!...
  7. my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer crashes when i play games or go to different msn sites.: my computer crashes when I play games or go to msn sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-crashes-when-i-play-games-or-go-to/00a7bda3-bcd9-4fcd-957a-228b235bd01a
  8. Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Loading Interfering with Playing MSN Games: Today, when I've tried to play Spades or Backgammon on MSN Games site, the ad video would start loading and continue with a black square saying 'loading' while the game page would appear behind it. The ad never would load and so it interfered with my accessing the game page....
  9. green screen when videos play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  10. Dark screen when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen when playing video: I have an issue with playing any type of video, both stored in the computer and streamed from the internet or Netflix. The colors of the screen are changing and I see everything in grayish tint. But I perfectly see a cursor, a toolbar, search bar etc. I use Toshiba with...