Windows 10: When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...

Discus and support When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I’m in google chrome it works fine but when I go to my desktop it slows down the mouse. This started happening when I installed my 3080 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrueProGamer1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...

When I’m in google chrome it works fine but when I go to my desktop it slows down the mouse.

This started happening when I installed my 3080 and steelseries apex pro wireless. I don’t know which one started the issue

When I loaded up the first time it was fine but then when I went to YouTube the mouse slowed down and then it got stock when I went to my desktop

Someone please help

submitted by /u/TrueProGamer1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrueProGamer1, Dec 9, 2020

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 9, 2020
  4. mrmike Win User

When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...

Mouse Pointer Sticking

Every 5/10 minutes, my mouse pointer keeps sticking, for around 1 second, then jumps to where it should have been. It's almost as if the pointer isn't actually sticking but the screen isn't updating. This started happening after upgrading to Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

mrmike, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I...

1. When I go to my desktop my mouse pointer slows down a lot? Why is this happening and can I... - Similar Threads - desktop mouse pointer

2. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  3. Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer suddenly slowed down: I had a power outage and upon restart the mouse pointer was moving painfully slow. now the speed settings are maxed out and it's still slower than it used to be. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, and also disabled "enhance mouse precision" with no effect whatsoever....
  4. What happened to my mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my mouse pointer?: Mouse pointer has disappeared from screen, cannot recover it. Settings has no info on how to correct this. Also tried rebooting, to no avail.*Moved from feedback....
  5. What happened to my mouse pointer?

What happened to my mouse pointer?: Mouse pointer has disappeared from screen, cannot recover it. Settings has no info on how to correct this. Also tried rebooting, to no avail.*Moved from feedback....
  6. What happened to my mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my mouse pointer?: Under Window 10, suddenly and for no apparent reason, there is an opaque circle in the upper right corner of my screen with a mouse pointer inside of it. The circle is about 1" in diameter. The cursor that I move around the screen and use to click on things flashes off and...
  7. What happened to my mouse pointer?

What happened to my mouse pointer?: Under Window 10, suddenly and for no apparent reason, there is an opaque circle in the upper right corner of my screen with a mouse pointer inside of it. The circle is about 1" in diameter. The cursor that I move around the screen and use to click on things flashes off and...
  8. What happened to my mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. If I install a lot of desktop themes, the system can be slow down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I install a lot of desktop themes, the system can be slow down?: I downloaded around 4 gb windows 10 themes, and I curious, if I install all for my system, there will be slow down, lagg problems? My PC: rtx3080 + i7 10700k + 32 gb ram submitted by /u/HansRegenkurt [link] [comments]...
  10. When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and...: Hello friends! Recently, I got a problem with Windows 10 that I found the solution after searching and testing everything. I will put the solution here to help solve the same problem for others. :D These were my problems: 1 - When I right click on navigation/left pane in...