Windows 10: when i go to my picture file and open a file click on a picture in the file error invalid...

Discus and support when i go to my picture file and open a file click on a picture in the file error invalid... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i go to picture file and click on a picture in the file the error invalid value for registry how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GordonCox, Apr 10, 2020.

1. GordonCox Win User

when i go to my picture file and open a file click on a picture in the file error invalid...

when i go to picture file and click on a picture in the file the error invalid value for registry how to fix

:)

GordonCox, Apr 10, 2020

2. How to Open this File win10 x64

i do not know the file type. it does not say. it just says how would like to open this no name or file type anywhere. i will get picture in second

atanas dimitrov, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

when i go to my picture file and open a file click on a picture in the file error invalid...

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. when i go to my picture file and open a file click on a picture in the file error invalid... - Similar Threads - picture file open

2. Picture file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture file: In Pictures, some photos have a number under the photo id, second line. Usually a single digit no brackets. what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-file/1d3fae28-888d-430b-b083-e4e67de14dc1
  3. Picture file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture file: In Pictures, some photos have a number under the photo id, second line. Usually a single digit no brackets. what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-file/1d3fae28-888d-430b-b083-e4e67de14dc1
  4. Picture file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  6. picture files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    picture files: I imported some pictures from my ipad pro now my pictures come up and immediately go away. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-files/831da11e-a2b9-4213-9694-7bcc03088a00
  7. Filing Pictures

Filing Pictures: My Pictures Folder and the Photo App are not in sync and I want to start over. To clean up my files of photos, I plan to copy the Pictures Folder to an external drive and then delete the Pictures Folder from my C drive and One Drive, and then copy the photos from the...
  8. picture files

picture files: since my pc updated the other day, when I try to attach a picture to an email or message, and all I see are numbers and letters now, no thumbnails, how can I get the thumbnails back, I have clicked the small tab at the bottom of each file changing the numbers and letters to...
  9. Can not open picture files

Can not open picture files: I can not open my picture file, even though it was before. After I clicked a picture file, a note : the app didn't start; will appear. Is there any way to fix this problems?...
  10. PICTURE FILES

PICTURE FILES: So, I took some pictures with my camera, a NIKON ccolpix S3600 camera, and I wanted to put them on my laptop. After doing this I tried to open the pictures and I was shown this message,"File system error (-2147219200)". Please how do I fix this?...