Windows 10: When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!

Discus and support When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChelseaHeckert, Sep 18, 2021.

1. When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!

When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!

:)

ChelseaHeckert, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Les_FW190 Win User

Windows 10 Photos app no forward or backward arrows

Tried out the Photos app a few days ago: each day, forward-backward arrows missing. In any photo folder, the same problem.

Tried resetting Photos (%appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState and deleting folder contents).

Ran scannow, no problem found.

Opened photos on my laptop and the arrows are present.

Suggestions? I hope, short of reinstalling Windows on this machine.

Les_FW190, Sep 18, 2021
  3. No slideshow option of backward/forward arrows for photos

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) In which application you are trying to open the pictures?

2) Are you accessing images through Windows Photo viewer?

this issue might occur if there are any corrupted files in the folder.

I suggest you to try to copy few images and then try to paste in new folder. Then you open the images with Windows Photo viewer and then check the issue.

You can try System File Checker (SFC.exe). To check whether the system has any missing or corrupted files.

Sfc /scannow will inspect all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files. If System File Checker finds an issue with any of these protected files, it will replace it.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • At the Command Prompt, type:
      sfc/scannow
    Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 18, 2021
  4. When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!

Unable to use the keyboard arrow keys to move forward and back among the pictures.

original Title: Browsing photos

I have just upgraded to Windows 10. When I go to my File Explorer, and Pictures and go to a specific folder, I see my photo thumbnails, but when I double click and get a screen-sized view, I can no longer
    use the keyboard arrow keys to move forward and back among the pictures. How to solve this?

ruthpeckover, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!!

1. When I go to view my pictures the backward/forward arrow keys are missing. Help!!! - Similar Threads - view pictures backward

2. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  3. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.: I accidentally pressed something and I can't reverse it. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forward-slash-and-question-mark-keys-are/292e7740-d6d0-4599-b3f4-f5019e1124e7
  4. My forward slash and question mark keys are registering as up arrow on 60% keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. blue arrows on pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue arrows on pictures: how do i get rid of 2 blue arrows on my pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-pictures/aa879689-060a-4058-a254-d5f01823c800
  6. " and @ keys are backwards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    " and @ keys are backwards: As title says. It's pretty frustrating as I've had this keyboard for over 2 years now. The setting in the OS is already set to 'United Kingdom' rather than 'US' submitted by /u/MishMashed_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Missing Mute/Pause/Play/Forward/Backward Media Symbols. How to restore the missing Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Mute/Pause/Play/Forward/Backward Media Symbols. How to restore the missing Icons?: This problem only occurred after using my font pack folder to install many fonts for GFX work, one of the fonts included is which windows already installs. So during the font installation, my guess is that the preinstalled font upon windows installation was "replaced" or...
  8. when i type the keys go backwards

when i type the keys go backwards: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-the-keys-go-backwards/74837678-aa78-4ac9-bf6f-c83e12fab76e
  9. Help Viewing pictures

Help Viewing pictures: When trying to view pictures from an sd card why does my computer show all pictures as a video for 5 seconds? I want to be able to view the picture and and arrow over to the next as I used to till I got a computer with the new version of windows...
  10. Arrows on Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Arrows on Pictures: After a recent update or something, on the top right of all my photo's (no matter what folder), there is two large blue arrows, pointing at each other. I have tried clicking, and right-clicking and I can't find any use for them. What are they there for? Thanks 35132