Windows 10: When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

Discus and support When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan12325, Apr 18, 2024.

1. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active.

:)

Logan12325, Apr 18, 2024

2. How to make sure Game Bar only records game audio, and not audio from other apps?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to record the in game audio only and mute the audio from other apps.

You can change the game bar settings to record only the game audio. To do that follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows key +
      G to launch Game Bar.
    2. Click on Settings (Gear icon).
    3. Click on Capturing.
    4. Under Recording, select the check box for
      Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
    5. Under Audio to Record, select the Radio button for
      Game. (If you are still unable to get Audio, select the Radio button to All).

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

1. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in. - Similar Threads - game open background

2. When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...: When I open anythingexample folder PC freezes and in the same time the sound of the disk heard for a few seconds. After that few secons when the sound of disk stops PC is back to normal, that is I can continue used it. This did not happened until I installed new system on...
  3. When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open anything PC freezes for a few seconds...: When I open anythingexample folder PC freezes and in the same time the sound of the disk heard for a few seconds. After that few secons when the sound of disk stops PC is back to normal, that is I can continue used it. This did not happened until I installed new system on...
  4. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  5. Game video freezes for a few seconds with repetitive audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game video freezes for a few seconds with repetitive audio.: I recently ran into an issue where I had to do a clean install of windows from a usb. Since then all my games freeze for a couple seconds and i get a repeating audio. its much like on xbox when a game crashed. Except my games fix themselves and i come back to a lost fight....
  6. Game video freezes for a few seconds with repetitive audio.

Game video freezes for a few seconds with repetitive audio.: I recently ran into an issue where I had to do a clean install of windows from a usb. Since then all my games freeze for a couple seconds and i get a repeating audio. its much like on xbox when a game crashed. Except my games fix themselves and i come back to a lost fight....
  7. I have this annoying error when come apps open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have this annoying error when come apps open: When I open zoom I get this errorZoom.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\Windows\System32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or...
  8. Xbox game bar record the audio a few seconds late

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox game bar record the audio a few seconds late: Does this happen to everyone else? My Xbox game bar recording video does not align with the audio and it's extremely noticeable. Is there a fix for this?...
  9. I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play any games because when i open them, a few seconds later the game crashes.: So, you saw the title. If the game doesn't crash, I won't get any decent FPS at all, hardly even 45. I have to restart my PC multiple times until it starts working. I've been dealing with this problem for about 3 months now, windows has been updated. No malware, used 3...
  10. Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start

Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start: Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when I launch programs (no matter what it is) it takes about 5 seconds to appear. For example, I use VLC media player for videos; music; etc. If I launch it (whether just the program or directly via a file) it won't appear for a few...