Windows 10: When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

Discus and support When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Plz someone get back to me this is realy anoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakob Wheeler, May 28, 2023.

1. When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

Plz someone get back to me this is realy anoying.

:)

Jakob Wheeler, May 28, 2023

2. i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

jamesransom, May 28, 2023
  3. i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

you will need to configure the buttons etc,

some games sold to consoles may support the xbox 360 or xbox one pads natively in addition to the keyboard and mouse

Hardcore Games™, May 28, 2023
  4. Hellfire Win User

When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

Joystick suggestions.

Hi guys, I am looking for a new joystick but not sure which to go for, since I love this place I figured suggestions wouldn't go amiss here.

Problems are, I need a left handed joystick, or something which fits very comfy in the left hand and has access to the buttons, throttle control with seperate throttle if possible so I can move the throttle away and pedals (for yaw) but I've not seen many joystick with these. money isn't much of an issue but the cheaper the better. Cheers.

Hellfire, May 28, 2023
Thema:

When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

1. When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long... - Similar Threads - been pressing left

2. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  3. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  4. When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...: Plz someone get back to me this is realy anoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-have-been-pressing-the-left-joystick-on-my/920e32ae-3ede-428d-9c5d-cb963b33179e
  5. My calculator keeps poping up when pressing CONTROL + W.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calculator keeps poping up when pressing CONTROL + W.: Every time im on my computer and stay pressing CONTROL + W it oppens up calculator.Does anyone have a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calculator-keeps-poping-up-when-pressing/76a224ac-eb3d-4a65-b31a-210b13f3e386
  6. My calculator keeps poping up when pressing CONTROL + W.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calculator keeps poping up when pressing CONTROL + W.: Every time im on my computer and stay pressing CONTROL + W it oppens up calculator.Does anyone have a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calculator-keeps-poping-up-when-pressing/76a224ac-eb3d-4a65-b31a-210b13f3e386
  7. The calculator keeps poping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calculator keeps poping up: calculator keeps popping up Seems when I press the letter d How do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-keeps-poping-up/7eb913af-efb0-4434-ac84-42fb21bc87a7
  8. keeps poping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keeps poping up: no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-poping-up/555605cd-c4fd-4fa1-9a73-6a9f737d9bfe"
  9. W keeps pressing when I release after pressing for too long

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W keeps pressing when I release after pressing for too long: I have this problem when I press W the button keeps pressing itself even after I release for a short while, I have this problem for Overwatch and CS:GO it's really annoying. and I tested in notepad and still the same problem....
  10. This has been poping up on my computer a lot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This has been poping up on my computer a lot: [IMG] This is a screenshot I took of a window that has been appearing out of nowhere on my computer for no reason at all, saying that there is spyware and a virus on my laptop, and that I visited an illegal website that I would end up in prison for, and asking for my...