Windows 10: When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it

Discus and support When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i never had this issue before, how do I resolve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paramanugraha Surya, Mar 5, 2023.

1. When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it

i never had this issue before, how do I resolve it

:)

Paramanugraha Surya, Mar 5, 2023

2. When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it

When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it

solanki nishit, Mar 5, 2023
  3. SBG
    SBG Win User
    Holding down alt key brings up extra letter 'graphics'

Win 10 Pro

When I hold down the alt key for a very short time extra graphics pop up with usually a single letter, sometimes 2 letters. How do I stop these extra graphics from showing up?

When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it 266062d1581092266t-holding-down-alt-key-brings-up-extra-letter-graphics-untitled-1.jpg

4. CJ Bravo Win User

When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it

Spacebar stopped working suddenly

Hey,

the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver.

I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences list , so I can't delete it.

I guess it shows up the same time the space-bar stopped working.

I tried Get-WinUserLanguageList
    in the power shell but I don't see it there.

The spacebar worked briefly for a few seconds when windows was starting up but then it stopped.

its a HP ZBook 17 G5 Base Model Mobile Workstation

I updated everything..

thoughts ?

CJ Bravo, Mar 5, 2023
Thema:

When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it

1. When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it - Similar Threads - hold alphabet key

2. When I hold down the control key, the spacebar doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I hold down the control key, the spacebar doesn't work.: I'm on Windows 11 and after quite a bit of research, I can't find much on this topic. The issue only happens when the control key is held down, not the shift or any other key. This happens globally and is not just in one app. Also, I am on the latest drivers for my device....
  3. When I hold down the control key, the spacebar doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I hold down the control key, the spacebar doesn't work.: I'm on Windows 11 and after quite a bit of research, I can't find much on this topic. The issue only happens when the control key is held down, not the shift or any other key. This happens globally and is not just in one app. Also, I am on the latest drivers for my device....
  4. When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! How can I disable them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! How can I disable them?: When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! So when I am in a game I can not move forward "w" key and jump "space" in the same time because diacritics appear! How can I disable them?...
  5. When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! How can I disable them?

When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! How can I disable them?: When I hold any letter on the keyboard + spacebar diacritics appear! So when I am in a game I can not move forward "w" key and jump "space" in the same time because diacritics appear! How can I disable them?...
  6. When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it

When i hold any alphabet key and spacebar together it shows multiple letters. How do i stop it: i never had this issue before, how do I resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hold-any-alphabet-key-and-spacebar-together/d38c55b0-5e47-434f-8f1d-b9b334dd14c3
  7. When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it: When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hold-any-alphabet-key-and-press-space-bar/59850cf7-ca9f-4818-8453-23d902f247f0
  8. When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it

When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it: When i hold any alphabet key and press space bar then open the multiple symbols how to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-hold-any-alphabet-key-and-press-space-bar/59850cf7-ca9f-4818-8453-23d902f247f0
  9. When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When typing on the sculpt ergonomic keyboard multiple letters show up like I am holding a...: This morning my keyboard started acting up when I am typing. I will either add letters like I am holding a key down or it will delete what I have typed. This is really annoying and interupive. Here is an example of what it is doing. It will randomly pick a letter or...
  10. How do I get keyboard to repeat letters when I hold down a key. Backspace.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get keyboard to repeat letters when I hold down a key. Backspace.: Would like to get repeat when I hold down backspace key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-keyboard-to-repeat-letters-when-i/fcae12e1-9d3a-45e4-9839-4bb79b4a8244