Windows 10: When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

Discus and support When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HowardJDuck [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HowardJDuck, Jun 9, 2020.

1. When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

/u/HowardJDuck, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

how to disable mouse hover on a windows 10 desktop

Hi David,

Windows has a feature where you can activate a window by hovering over it with a mouse. We would like to verify if you are referring to that kind of feature. If so, we can disable it using the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Control Panel then, click Ease of Access.
    • Click Change how your mouse works.
    • Look for Make it easier to manage windows then, uncheck the box beside the
      Activate a window by hovering it with the mouse.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Don't hesitate to update us with the result.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Game minimizes when mouse button is down and hits right bottem corner

The bottom right corner or the screen on a Windows 10 PC is the "Show Desktop" button. When you hover the mouse there, all windows become transparent. If you click it, it will minimize all windows.

Disable this in one of two ways: The first is to right-click the Show Desktop button at the far right end of the task bar and uncheck both "Show Desktop" and "Peek at desktop". The other is to right-click the Taskbar and choose "Taskbar Settings".. Turn off
    the switch for "Use Peek to preview the desktop when you move your mouse to the Show desktop button at the end of the taskbar". Either of these will prevent the windows from becoming transparent when you move the mouse to that corner. However, I don't believe
    if will disable Show Desktop of you actually click in the bottom right corner. If the mouse button is already depressed when you move the mouse there, however, it shouldn't activate Show Desktop.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on Directly, Jun 16, 2020
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

1. When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little... - Similar Threads - hover mouse bottom

2. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  3. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  4. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right: I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it....
  5. Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar won't show up when I hover over the bottom right: I have auto hide taskbar option enabled and it wont show up when I hover over the bottom right. This was the case when I was using win10 too. I upgraded to 11 yesterday and the problem persists. Every other part of the taskbar is okay and it shows up when I hover over it....
  6. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  7. When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HowardJDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h12pph/when_i_hover_my_mouse_over_the_time_in_the_bottom/
  8. When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...

When I hover my mouse over the time in the bottom right corner of the desktop, a little...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HowardJDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzp4xi/when_i_hover_my_mouse_over_the_time_in_the_bottom/
  9. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  10. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner: I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode....