Windows 10: When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".

Discus and support When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected". in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, recently I was doing my work and my little nephew was mad at me and he saw my laptop in front of me and smacked his hand over the keyboard. All of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ali.Imran, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Ali.Imran Win User

When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".

So, recently I was doing my work and my little nephew was mad at me and he saw my laptop in front of me and smacked his hand over the keyboard. All of a sudden, the video which I was watching just hanged and made *beep beep* sounds. In short, the LAPTOP was hanged, neither I could turn it off nor I could hover the pointer anywhere...like totally HANGED. Then I went to a local computer hardware store...because my laptop's battery is fixed inside, he unscrewed the back side and unplugged the battery and then re-plugged it...After that, I came home and plugged the battery wire and turned on my la

:)

Ali.Imran, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Kingu Win User

No Battery is detected

One to mention is the old battery was working except that it says"no battery detected" . I also replaced it with new one. still the same.

When I hover the mouse over the battery icon

- no battery detected

-and I couldn't see the battery percentage too.

I tried your solution and still doesn't work for me.

Kingu, Jun 22, 2021
  3. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

My Asus battery says no battery is detected even after I followed these same steps. I have tried a lot of different ways but it still shows the same thing. What do I do?

dileckted689, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Akoops Win User

No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

In fact I just disconnected it now and the battery icon changed to a battery icon, mosueover saying 'Unknown remaining'. If I click the battery icon it says 100% battery but also 'calculating'. So it IS able to run on battery in some respect.

When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected". [​IMG]

When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected". [​IMG]

Akoops, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected". - Similar Threads - hover battery icon

2. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional: Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional. Battery health check also worked. This is a dell Lattitude E5540 running on windows 10 with current upgrades....
  3. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional: Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional. Battery health check also worked. This is a dell Lattitude E5540 running on windows 10 with current upgrades....
  4. Battery report says no battery installed but battery icon functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...: When I hover over the battery icon, which is at the right side corner beside time, it was showing empty. Actually, it used to show, for instance, 55% percentage charged and 40 minutes left to fully charge the battery but now it showing nothing, its just empty....
  6. On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On hovering on the battery icon in the task bar to check the battery percentage, it is...: When I hover over the battery icon, which is at the right side corner beside time, it was showing empty. Actually, it used to show, for instance, 55% percentage charged and 40 minutes left to fully charge the battery but now it showing nothing, its just empty....
  7. battery icon displays "no system detected"

battery icon displays "no system detected": Hi, I have an IDEAPAD 3 Lenovo Windows 10 and the battery icon on my toolbar states "no system detected". The cross on the battery icon began to display out of nowhere. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery after restarting my...
  8. no battery detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  9. my taskbar say no battery detected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my taskbar say no battery detected.: my taskbar say no battery detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-say-no-battery-detected/ed954994-9f14-49aa-bf86-7bc14e851369
  10. battery not detected

battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919