Windows 10: when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up

Discus and support when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up .... how do i turn this off ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by newstag, Jan 27, 2021.

1. newstag Win User

when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up

when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up .... how do i turn this off ?

:)

newstag, Jan 27, 2021

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    linkage info opens in "window" when mouse hovers over button

Hi Bruce,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why a link info shows when you hover your mouse over buttons. For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 27, 2021
  4. when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up

linkage info opens in "window" when mouse hovers over button

Thanks for the tips. Only occurs in Outlook Mail and shows the https:// address of any underlined link.

I guess I thought it was more pervasive as I spend so much time , daily, on emails. Some Add-on ???

Bruce_Banks, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up

1. when i hover the curser over a link a big block with page info comes up - Similar Threads - hover curser link

2. remove pop up window when hovering over icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove pop up window when hovering over icon.: Hi. I've searched help files but can't find how to stop pop up windows when i hover over a taskbar icon. Any help would be appreciated as i find it very annoying. Thanks....
  3. Taskbar doesn't show up over window when I hover mouse

Taskbar doesn't show up over window when I hover mouse: Taskbar doesn't show up when I hover mouse Hi everyone, I have enabled auto-hide taskbar but I am not able to bring the taskbar after hovering mouse at bottom of the screen. This only happens when I access any minimized application through the taskbar.[when I open app for...
  4. Pointer when I float over a link

Pointer when I float over a link: On a couple applications I run on several Windows-10 PCs, when I float over a clickable bit of text I get a finger icon. However, on one particular computer, doesn't happen. Where's the setting for this?...
  5. When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on.: When I click a link in a page the link opens behind the page I clicked on. I then have to minimise the page I am working on to see the page I have opened, then minimise this page to return to the original page. This is very frustrating. I am using Windows 10 home version...
  6. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  7. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.: I was wondering why there is a LARGE URL that pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app? It is very annoying. Sometimes you can't even click on the link. Sometimes it covers the entire email. It is NOT a desirable feature. Please have a setting where...
  8. hyper text links showing when i hover over picture

hyper text links showing when i hover over picture: Hello everyone Thanks for reading this I am NOT SURE which "CATEGORY etc." this "should" be placed in, so I am sorry if it is in the wrong one. I have seen this question before BUT have NOT seen a creditable answer that seems to solve it YET. If anyone has the same...
  9. URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URL pops up while hovering over the links in Windows 10 Mail app.: I like the simple format of Windows 10 mail - the combined emails - clearly showing one's own email addresses to send - Own background picture. Then it was spoilt with the annoying URL popups obliterating the email content, and being unable to send group emails. Are there...
  10. How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page

in Browsers and Email
    How to turn off mouse hover auto click when over a link on a web page: I have searched all over the internet and these forums, and it seems many people are searching the same thing. How do I turn off the mouse auto click when it hovers over a link in a web page. I downloaded the windows 10 and it has started doing this. I can't find a thing...