Windows 10: when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...

Discus and support when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; … when I insert my Sundisk flashdrive in my PC, nothing happens … I need access to information on my Sundisk flashdrive!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWilt1, Apr 12, 2019.

1. JohnWilt1 Win User

when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...

… when I insert my Sundisk flashdrive in my PC, nothing happens … I need access to information on my Sundisk flashdrive!

:)

JohnWilt1, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error insert removable disk g

Hi Brandon,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the best solution possible, we need additional information:

• Did you insert a removable drive storage, like a USB Flashdrive, on your device?
    • Have you tried using other ports to insert the removable storage?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Dent___ Win User
    Help with Flashdrive

1. Insert Flashdrive in the designated socket on your computer.

2. Open "This PC" and look for the icon of the Flashdrive.

3. Open your documents folder with your files.

4. Drag and drop the documents you want to the Flashdrive icon in This PC

5. When files are copied, Right-click the Flashdrive icon and choose "Eject"

6. When prompted, remove the Flashdrive.

Your files are now on the Flashdrive.

Dent___, Apr 12, 2019
  4. when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...

how to I remove Sundisk memory chip

how to remove SunDisk from computer

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Memory cards.***

susankussan, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't...

1. when I insert my sundisk flashdrive, nothing happens on the computer screen so I now can't... - Similar Threads - insert sundisk flashdrive

2. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...: i inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not gat any notification that indicates a card has been inserted what should i do?...
  3. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...: i inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not gat any notification that indicates a card has been inserted what should i do?...
  4. I inserted my smart card into my computer and nothing happened, I did not get any...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager: I'm running Windows 10.0.19043 on a Dell XPS 13 9360I'm presently attempting to run and 64GB SDXC card. The card is brand new, I purchased it from Staples today.As the title states, when I insert an SD card into the slot on the computer, absolutely nothing happens. Browsing...
  6. When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager

When I insert SD cards, nothing happens, and they don't show up in device manager: I'm running Windows 10.0.19043 on a Dell XPS 13 9360I'm presently attempting to run and 64GB SDXC card. The card is brand new, I purchased it from Staples today.As the title states, when I insert an SD card into the slot on the computer, absolutely nothing happens. Browsing...
  7. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  8. when i insert a cd into my laptop nothing happens. what do i need to do to view it?

when i insert a cd into my laptop nothing happens. what do i need to do to view it?: when I insert a cd to my laptop nothing happens. am I supposed to be doing something to make it visible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-insert-a-cd-into-my-laptop-nothing-happens/e5d71712-e8a0-47c9-8808-2645e8ac940e
  9. I have an installed DVD player in Win 10. Nothing happens when I insert a DVD

I have an installed DVD player in Win 10. Nothing happens when I insert a DVD: Have DVD player on Win 10. Nothing happens when a DVD is inserted. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-installed-dvd-player-in-win-10-nothing/9d983b2f-adf3-4206-b69e-973feddb820a
  10. I can't do it nothing on my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't do it nothing on my computer: Now Trusted installer is the owner of my computer, I can't open any file with termination (.exe)not factory reset,I thinking about buy other computer with the other operative system,like Google Chrome I'm so mad about the windows 10 !*Sad 66755