Windows 10: when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

Discus and support when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i install a [IMG]10 then this type of display shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kunalparmar1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

when i install a when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? [​IMG]10 then this type of display shows

:)

kunalparmar1, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 22, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

1. when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? - Similar Threads - install 20h2 type

2. When trying to install game it displays error message but file type for game is not showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to install game it displays error message but file type for game is not showing...: To elaborate more on the question since i ran out of characters I am trying to install a game but that error message comes up. The file type for the game is .url but when I go to the default apps to associate an app with that file type the file type isnt even there even...
  3. When trying to install game it displays error message but file type for game is not showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to install game it displays error message but file type for game is not showing...: To elaborate more on the question since i ran out of characters I am trying to install a game but that error message comes up. The file type for the game is .url but when I go to the default apps to associate an app with that file type the file type isnt even there even...
  4. When I am typing there is a window at the bottom of the display that shows everything. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am typing there is a window at the bottom of the display that shows everything. How...: Hello, I use windows 11 and since yesterday there is a grey window that shows each letter and button that I am typing.Please, can you help me to fix it?...
  5. When I am typing there is a window at the bottom of the display that shows everything. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I am typing there is a window at the bottom of the display that shows everything. How...: Hello, I use windows 11 and since yesterday there is a grey window that shows each letter and button that I am typing.Please, can you help me to fix it?...
  6. windows 10 20H2 installation is not showing progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 20H2 installation is not showing progress: I have windows 10 1909. there was a new update feature update of windows 10, version 20H2 I downloaded it but when it started installing it reached till 32% after it stuck at this percent and now it is not showing any progress....
  7. when I type "C", it shows locations

in Windows 10 Support
    when I type "C", it shows locations: Don't remember seeing this before, but when I type "C", it shows the locations that I have accessed in File Explorer, is there any way to eliminate them? 182015
  8. 20H2 Doesn't Show Fonts I Installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    20H2 Doesn't Show Fonts I Installed: Hi... Just got a Dell Optiplex 7010 with Win 10 Pro 20H2, build 19042.928. Windows Font Manager seems to work fine and I installed several Helvetica and Korinna fonts, all of which showed up fine right after installation. A few minutes later, none of them were available in...
  9. Installation of Windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10 20H2: I recently got the option to download the Windows 10 20H2 update. After a while, when I was sure to update, I see my updates all uninstalled, and no option for Windows 10 20H2. What do I do?...
  10. Windows 10 20H2 Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20H2 Installation: I try to install Windows 10 "20H2" OS Build 19042.631, during windows installation setup why does it skip the part where I will enter a product key and choose which operating system i want? [ATTACH]...