Windows 10: when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

Discus and support when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i install a [IMG]10 then this type of display shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kunalparmar1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

when i install a when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? [​IMG]10 then this type of display shows

:)

kunalparmar1, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 22, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show?

1. when i install windows 10 20h2 then this type of display show? - Similar Threads - install 20h2 type

2. Windows 10 20H2 Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20H2 Installation: I try to install Windows 10 "20H2" OS Build 19042.631, during windows installation setup why does it skip the part where I will enter a product key and choose which operating system i want? [ATTACH]...
  3. windows 10 20h2 installing problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 20h2 installing problems: i have a problem that when i click at the update button. It shows "getting things ready". then it took hours in completing 100%. then it get downloaded fast. Then it shows installing, after that when installing completed till 6% then again "getting things ready" was...
  4. 20H2 Doesn't Show Up To Install When Manually Checking For Updates.

20H2 Doesn't Show Up To Install When Manually Checking For Updates.: I have an HP Omen Obelisk using Win10 Home, an Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 16GB of Ram, 500Gb SDD, 1Tb HDD and my wife has and HP Envy Laptop using Win 10 Home with Intel Core i7, 500 Gb SDD and 12 Gb Optane Mem . We both are on Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572 and all...
  5. Install issues windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install issues windows 10 20H2: [ATTACH] Install issues Updating to 20H2 There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800f0831) I have ran scannow it found issues repaired...
  6. How do I get my already installed software to show up when I type in the "Type here to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get my already installed software to show up when I type in the "Type here to...: Long story short, I have 2 drives in my computer, on one I just keep my windows files, and on the other, I keep my downloaded files, games, files, and software. Not I've recently reinstalled windows on my drive with windows on it. Now when I search for software that I've...
  7. Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2??

Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2??: Is it safe to install windows 10 20H2 which is available on the Beta Channel right now?? I mean I can have following issues: 1 Security and Privacy 2 Data Loss 3 Disk crashing because 20H2 in't reliable. what should I do??...
  8. When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I type a Windows App in the Start, it does not show the icon: The App icon shows fine when it's running, and on my task bar. It also shows find when it is pinned in the start menu. Where is does not show up, is when I type it in my start menu to boot it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. PIN does not show when I type it on keyboard or touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN does not show when I type it on keyboard or touchscreen: When I try to sign in with my PIN, the PIN does not show when I type it. I also cannot shut down the computer from the screen. This just started tonight. It does not show up when I use the touchscreen, also....
  10. Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Display Audio is showing not installed on windows 10: My audio icon has a red x next to it. When I put my cursor over it, it says, "No audio output device is installed". I went to the device manager and the device under sounds shows the Intel Display audio is working fine. But it is not working. What do I need to do? I am...