Windows 10: When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

Discus and support When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-install-windows-i-wanted-download-some-apps/4c1ea990-80a3-482a-bd2e-ebbdb213e99e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by My gaming, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My gaming Win User

When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

Help me:

:)

My gaming, Mar 28, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 28, 2023
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 28, 2023
  4. When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

Nothing ever downloads and installs on Microsoft Store.

Uninstall third-party firewall and antivirus software.

Completely Uninstall Avast software using aswClear.exe:

1. Download aswClear.exe on to your desktop
    2. Start Windows in Safe Mode
    3. Open (execute) the uninstall utility
    4. If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
    5. Click REMOVE
    6. Restart your computer

Reset Windows Firewall to find out if the problem resolves.

Sometimes you might be able to fix the problem with Windows Store simply by resetting Windows Update services. Open the Command Prompt by typing cmd.exe into Start Menu, right-click on Cmd.exe, and open it as an administrator.

1. When Command Prompt starts, run the following commands:
      • net stop wuauserv
      • net stop bits
      • rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
      • net start wuauserv
      • net start bits
    After doing that, try to start Windows Store again and check if the problem with Windows Store games is still there.

To reset the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10, do the following.

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Apps -> Apps & features.
    • On the right side, look for Microsoft Store and click it.
    • The advanced options link will appear. Click it.
    • On the next page, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store to default settings.

Run the troubleshooter: Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Install the latest updates.

Log out of Microsoft Store, according to users, if you’re having issues while downloading Microsoft Store games, you might want to try logging out and logging back in.

Start Microsoft Store.
    Click the user icon in the top right corner and select your account.
    Can't download from Microsoft Store Windows 10
    Click the Sign out button.
    Windows 10 Store not downloading apps
    Select the user icon and choose Sign in from the menu.
    Can't install apps from Windows Store
    Select your account from the list and click Continue.
    Windows Store stuck on downloading
    Enter your password and you’ll be signed in to Microsoft Store again.

After making these changes, check if the problem with Windows Store games is resolved.

If nothing works create new user account to check problem resolves.

FreeBooter, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

1. When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need... - Similar Threads - install wanted download

2. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  3. When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an...: When I try to open Microsoft Store or some app downloaded by Microsoft store appear an error saying "This app has been blocked by your system administrator". How I could fix that ?...
  4. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  5. i want to download an app not in the microsoft store

i want to download an app not in the microsoft store: i want to download an app not in the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-an-app-not-in-the-microsoft/04f8eb7f-80c0-4b24-a5ab-dcc694e1eaa1
  6. When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...: Help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-install-windows-i-wanted-download-some-apps/4c1ea990-80a3-482a-bd2e-ebbdb213e99e
  7. When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...

When i install windows i wanted download some apps but when i open microsoft store you need...: Help me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-install-windows-i-wanted-download-some-apps/4c1ea990-80a3-482a-bd2e-ebbdb213e99e
  8. My Microsoft Store opens, but when I click on an app I want to download it does not load....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store opens, but when I click on an app I want to download it does not load....: I can open the Microsoft store, but when I click on an app I want to download it stays loading. And does not upload the page, therefore I cannot download anything....
  9. My Microsoft Store opens, but when I click on an app I want to download it does not load....

My Microsoft Store opens, but when I click on an app I want to download it does not load....: I can open the Microsoft store, but when I click on an app I want to download it stays loading. And does not upload the page, therefore I cannot download anything....
  10. I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 0x80045c3c when I tried to install some apps in microsoft store.: I go to microsoft store, and I want to install some games. What happend. I got a error, It was 0x80045c3c error. Can somebody fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-0x80045c3c-when-i-tried-to-install-some/27873cc7-372a-40a8-b3ee-2c5cb778a938