Windows 10: When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...

Discus and support When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I delete previously used addresses?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CozetteJacobs, Sep 4, 2018.

1. When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...

How can I delete previously used addresses?

:)

CozetteJacobs, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors.  How can I... :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Sep 4, 2018
  3. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 4, 2018
  4. maurylen Win User

When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...

Address list for Thunderbird

W10 up and running very well, the only change is a new email client, recommended by an "expert" In fact it's not so different to "Outlook" I'm using "Thunderbird" as my email client. Took me some time to sort out where/how, to set up a contacts list. I got it up and running and a list of contacts on the left side of the screen. All that was required was to click the mail name and it was entered in the "to" space. However that has disappeared. Now I have to open the addresses from "tools" click on each name, the addresses then vanish so I have to start again entering a new address, ad nauseam - I'd really like to get the list on the left side again

maurylen, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...

1. When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I... - Similar Threads - key mail address

2. address book, mail list manager, data program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book, mail list manager, data program: I've been using MY MAIL LIST program to store my customers and contacts. It allows me to filter and sort according to fields that I fill in and give info on various groups in my total list. It's been good for mailing labels, but has never been very good for sending...
  3. How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?: I have Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 and people have either changed their email addresses or I've mistyped several when composing emails. The bad ones are saved with the good ones and I can't always tell which is which Now, I sometimes choose the wrong ones causing...
  4. Permanently remove list of previously used email addresses in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently remove list of previously used email addresses in Windows Mail: I need to permanently remove a list of previously used email addresses in Windows Mail. When I go to add an account on the Windows Mail app and select 'Outlook.com', it brings up this list of email addresses on the 'Let's get you signed In' 'Use one of these accounts'...
  5. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  6. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app: How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was...
  7. Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists: I am using windows 10 mail but am finding that some email addresses which are no longer correct are populated in the TO: line of a new email even though it no longer exists in my contacts address book. How do I delete these or manage the remembered address lists? I used to...
  8. OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?

OUTLOOK.COM EMAIL CLIENT ("MAIL"): HOW CAN I UNBLOCK EMAIL ADDRESSES?: Hi everyone, The reason that this question came up is I can't reset my password for a supermarket that I use digital coupons for. I'm afraid that I might have blocked one or more of their email addresses in my outlook.com email client ("Mail") on my hard drive. If I did, I...
  9. How can I remove visited websites list from the address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove visited websites list from the address bar: Help to remove the drop down list of the websites on IE 11 that I have recently visited. Every time when I try to enter a new search address, I receive this list which irritates me a lot....
  10. Address list for Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Address list for Thunderbird: W10 up and running very well, the only change is a new email client, recommended by an "expert" In fact it's not so different to "Outlook" I'm using "Thunderbird" as my email client. Took me some time to sort out where/how, to set up a contacts list. I got it up and running...