Windows 10: When I launch a game my pc restarts.

Discus and support When I launch a game my pc restarts. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zain Elkhatib, Nov 19, 2022.

1. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?

:)

Zain Elkhatib, Nov 19, 2022

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 19, 2022
  3. houss Win User
    pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

my pc restarts after launching a game and even also ingame I have this problem before I format and after I format the problem returns I don't know if it is the driver of my graphic card *Mad

houss, Nov 19, 2022
  4. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to launch your game on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

When I launch a game my pc restarts.

1. When I launch a game my pc restarts. - Similar Threads - launch game restarts

2. BSOD on PC when launching game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on PC when launching game: My PC can work fine, the ONLY time I will get BSOD is when launching a game, And it's not guaranteed because if it's not a BSOD the game just won't launch or send me a dumb error like "initialization error 2" and I get stop codes all related to RAM and Drivers, I've done...
  3. BSOD on PC when launching game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on PC when launching game: My PC can work fine, the ONLY time I will get BSOD is when launching a game, And it's not guaranteed because if it's not a BSOD the game just won't launch or send me a dumb error like "initialization error 2" and I get stop codes all related to RAM and Drivers, I've done...
  4. When I launch a game my pc restarts.

When I launch a game my pc restarts.: Hello,Whenever I launch a game my pc completely restarts. I have very good parts in my pc and I don't believe it's a hardware issue. Can anyone help, please?...
  5. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  6. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  7. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC crashes when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  9. PC crashes when launching a game

PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  10. pc restarts after launching a game or ingame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarts after launching a game or ingame: my pc restarts after launching a game and even also ingame I have this problem before I format and after I format the problem returns I don't know if it is the driver of my graphic card *Mad 89592