Windows 10: When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...

Discus and support When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal Says Malicious Threat Removed. Please Give A Solution I Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aditya20119, Oct 26, 2021.

1. When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...

When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal Says Malicious Threat Removed. Please Give A Solution I Have Windows 10 1903

:)

Aditya20119, Oct 26, 2021

2. Quick heal total security

Windows does not allow to download Quick heal total security .. How can it be solved.

PANKAJRAJU, Oct 26, 2021
  3. My mobile phone on scanning through Quick Heal Antivirus is not detected

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and Quick Heal Antivirus. Whenever I try to scan my mobile for virus/malware, the quick heal is unable to detect my mobile (Lumia 640 XL LTE - Windows OS). However, the phone is shown on my computer and I can download the
    pics to my desktop. The mobile is connected via USB/data cable to my desktop. The Quick Heal online support told that it is a windows issue and suggested to install "Windows Mobile Device Center" PL. help

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Nandkishore Agarwal, Oct 26, 2021
  4. When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...

1. When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal... - Similar Threads - Launch Roblox Launcher

2. Roblox not launching when opening a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox not launching when opening a game: So ive been having this issue with windows update whenever I open it it gives me an error saying Can not find script file C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and i think this is related to my last issue, and on top of that i know that this is a virus but i do...
  3. In Roblox, when i Fullscreen, everything becomes bright, but when i screenshot its like...

In Roblox, when i Fullscreen, everything becomes bright, but when i screenshot its like...: ________________________ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-roblox-when-i-fullscreen-everything-becomes/3c6aa54b-3465-4e04-af6d-91ddd6431bdb
  4. In Roblox, when i Fullscreen, everything becomes bright, but when i screenshot its like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Roblox, when i Fullscreen, everything becomes bright, but when i screenshot its like...: ________________________ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-roblox-when-i-fullscreen-everything-becomes/3c6aa54b-3465-4e04-af6d-91ddd6431bdb
  5. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  6. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc BSOD when i launch roblox: Hi my Pc has a big problem roblox cause it to BSODwhen i press play , the little pop pup appear 1 second after , my pc freeze and BSOD Also , there is a chance that instead of a BSOD it is a freeze i can fix it but i need to restart for that.i could previde you a scrennshot...
  7. My pc BSOD when i launch roblox

8. my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it: my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part and i feel like its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-becoming-black-when-i-highlight-a/0aa6aaaa-734d-4feb-8f8d-8e4108a57a92
  9. my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it

my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part of it: my screen keeps becoming black when i highlight a part and i feel like its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-becoming-black-when-i-highlight-a/0aa6aaaa-734d-4feb-8f8d-8e4108a57a92
  10. When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal...: When I Launch Roblox Launcher When I Minimize It The Screen Becomes Black And Quick Heal Says Malicious Threat Removed. Please Give A Solution I Have Windows 10 1903...