Windows 10: when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks

Discus and support when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i open steam and play tomb raider 2, it goes into fullscreen but when i exit the game, my mouse pointer shrinks, it has never did before until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teknosfinest, Feb 18, 2021.

1. when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks

when i open steam and play tomb raider 2, it goes into fullscreen but when i exit the game, my mouse pointer shrinks, it has never did before until last night when i was trying to copy patches, is there anyway to fix the pointer from shrinking?, its not appearing on the screenshot because its shrinked
    when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks [​IMG]

:)

Teknosfinest, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Shrinking Win User

Shrinking mouse pointer

Hi.

Sometimes my mouse pointer shrinks and next to him appears blue circle, the circle that informs that system is processing something. After a second or two circle dissapears and pointer goes back to normal. Sometimes only circle appears (pointer does not
    shrink). Can you tell me what can be the casuse of that?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

Shrinking, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 18, 2021
  4. when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks

1. when i load a game, my mouse pointer shrinks - Similar Threads - load game mouse

2. Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game: I got 2 monitors and when i started WWE 2K19, my mouse pointer disappeared. I moved my mouse towards free the monitor but it wasn't appearing. Please help....
  3. Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer Disappearing When I Start a Game: I got 2 monitors and when i started WWE 2K19, my mouse pointer disappeared. I moved my mouse towards free the monitor but it wasn't appearing. Please help....
  4. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  5. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  6. Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer doesn't lock into game!: when im playing a game online, my mouse pointer doesn't lock into the game and i cant do a full 360 without the mouse coming off of the game even when im playing in full screen ! Pls help ASAP...
  7. MY MOUSE POINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY MOUSE POINTER: My mouse pointer is not visible. I used to update devices by click the device manager and then mice and pointer. After installing the pointer became visible and my computer experienced so slow process that I thought I need to restart it. After I restart, the mouse is not...
  8. My mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse pointer: when I hover over stuff with my mouse pointer it clicks it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-pointer/bf1a5762-ba57-4bc8-98ff-a5424f148ed7
  9. Mouse pointer shows in fullscreen gaming when it shouldn't

Mouse pointer shows in fullscreen gaming when it shouldn't: Whenever I launch a game (any game) my mouse works fine just as its supposed to. It changes to the games default mouse and everything runs fine until I move it into the middle-rightmost area of the screen. When it goes there it changes from the games mouse to the default...
  10. Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously

Mouse pointer is blinking and loading continiously: I am using windows 10 on my laptop.But when I start my laptop its pointer is blinking .After pressing F5 it stops,but after sometime it again starts blinking with a loading blue circle....