Windows 10: When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

Discus and support When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game audio. How do I fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nick Robinson1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game audio. How do I fix this.

:)

Nick Robinson1, Nov 26, 2022

2. sea of thieves

Today I downloaded sea of thieves on my windows 10. I opened sea of thieves and it suddenly closed the game after a split second, I tried multiple times but got nothing, any suggestions?

FatFishTank, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: Xbox Support

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    Xbox Support

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 26, 2022
  4. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

Sea of Thieves Audio Output Not Working with Bluetooth Speaker

Hello,

I play Sea of Thieves on PC, but I haven't been able to get the audio output to work with my bluetooth speaker. It loads in the theme music, but once I actually start the game there is no longer any audio coming through the speaker. I run on Windows 11 and have yet to see a question tackling this problem. I am aware the audio output through Bluetooth has been an ongoing issue in the Sea of Thieves community, but haven't seen any quick fixes yet. Any help would be appreciated!

lavenderbae, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

1. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game... - Similar Threads - load sea thieves

2. sea of thieves is muffled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sea of thieves is muffled: when i launch sea of thieves with my xbox wireless headset it sound normal but when i hit start game everything sound muffled i have tried everything to fix it but nothing i do fixes it i have reinstalled the game, i have updated and reinstall the divers, i have disabled my...
  3. sea of thieves is muffled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves is muffled: when i launch sea of thieves with my xbox wireless headset it sound normal but when i hit start game everything sound muffled i have tried everything to fix it but nothing i do fixes it i have reinstalled the game, i have updated and reinstall the divers, i have disabled my...
  4. My audio is muffled when playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is muffled when playing video games: No matter what game I play my audio from both the game itself and external sources is always muffled, static-like or worse in quality. I have tried updating my computer, updating my drivers and restarting and nothing seems to work, this issue only occurs when I'm playing...
  5. My audio is muffled when playing video games

My audio is muffled when playing video games: No matter what game I play my audio from both the game itself and external sources is always muffled, static-like or worse in quality. I have tried updating my computer, updating my drivers and restarting and nothing seems to work, this issue only occurs when I'm playing...
  6. Sea of thieves game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves game: I got Sea of Thieves in January 2020 which was a while ago. I don't remember if I had to get the game pass that time to be able to play the game. I see that I only bought game pass in June 2021 since getting sea of thieves. I tried installing the game again but it does not...
  7. Sea of thieves game

Sea of thieves game: I got Sea of Thieves in January 2020 which was a while ago. I don't remember if I had to get the game pass that time to be able to play the game. I see that I only bought game pass in June 2021 since getting sea of thieves. I tried installing the game again but it does not...
  8. When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...

When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game...: When I load up sea of thieves my audio for my entire pc gets muffled including the game audio. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-load-up-sea-of-thieves-my-audio-for-my/2792ad13-2a88-47a2-bcaa-3fd5fd3b8516
  9. My entire pc lags when I start up a game.

My entire pc lags when I start up a game.: Whenever I start up a game on my pc, it will lag and turn into like 1 hz. My mouse will stutter as I move it around, and one way Its stopped is going to my background apps and opening AMD software. I doubt this is due to my pc's performance, it is decent spec. I also checked...
  10. Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading: When I open Sea Of thieves it shops the loading screen for a few seconds and then it crashes so I haven't been able to play for a while I was wondering I anyone was having the same problem and if they had a fix....