Windows 10: When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset".

Discus and support When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I yesterday got a problem with windows store. finally, it was fixed. Then this happened.This is the message. This happened to all the default app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pramodya Piyumal, Sep 7, 2021.

1. When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset".

I yesterday got a problem with windows store. finally, it was fixed. Then this happened.This is the message. This happened to all the default app selections in my pc.This is my about screen.

:)

Pramodya Piyumal, Sep 7, 2021

2. I would like to reset all my event logs to default

By mistake, I have executed a wrong command (SL /e:false to disable all event logging instead of clearing it. Got it from another website *Redface).

Now I would like to reset all my event logs to default.
    Has someone an idea, how I could apply the steps from this article:
    Reset an event log to default settings: Management Services (which is for Windows Server only!)
    to my Windows 10 machine?

WTenNewbie, Sep 7, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    I would like to reset all my event logs to default

WTenNewbie... what was the exact command you entered, the full command?

f14tomcat, Sep 7, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset".

Default programs repeatedly reset to "MS" programs/apps

I had the same problem.
    Possible causes:
    1. Acrobat preference does not work and if you click on it, it will reset to Windows default acrobat reader with the message:

When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset". [​IMG]
    2. If Windows has update for Acrobat reader App, it will reset it to default.

Just set it from Control Panel->Default Programs->Set Your default programs
    High lite Acrobat then click on: Set this program as default.

When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset". [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset".

1. When I logging in to windows I always see a message like "An app default was reset". - Similar Threads - logging always message

2. Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...: I am missing a bunch of apps, like Paint and Mail is missing. When to the Microsoft Store app or the Mircosoft store in the browser it saysit is installed. I can't even take a screenshot to show as like I mentioned the Paint app is missing. I would just like it so I can click...
  3. Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar/paint not on All apps list, when I see it on default apps and open it it...: I am missing a bunch of apps, like Paint and Mail is missing. When to the Microsoft Store app or the Mircosoft store in the browser it saysit is installed. I can't even take a screenshot to show as like I mentioned the Paint app is missing. I would just like it so I can click...
  4. When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log: HI, why do I get Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event viewer almost everytime I boot my pc? Is this error really critical or should I leave it? It's already been 5 moths since i have itMy pc works normally and i dont have any BSOD, lags or stuff like that. Here are some details....
  5. When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log

When i boot Windows i always see Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event log: HI, why do I get Kernel Power Error 41 63 in event viewer almost everytime I boot my pc? Is this error really critical or should I leave it? It's already been 5 moths since i have itMy pc works normally and i dont have any BSOD, lags or stuff like that. Here are some details....
  6. How to reset a default app So, that there's no default app for that extension Just like In...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset a default app So, that there's no default app for that extension Just like In...: So, I Want to do this because i accidentally choose a default program for .cur files and now, the thumbnail preview isn't showing in the file explorer This is not how it looked like.Is it even possible to reset default apps for a particular file type in win 11?I mean there's...
  7. How to reset a default app So, that there's no default app for that extension Just like In...

How to reset a default app So, that there's no default app for that extension Just like In...: So, I Want to do this because i accidentally choose a default program for .cur files and now, the thumbnail preview isn't showing in the file explorer This is not how it looked like.Is it even possible to reset default apps for a particular file type in win 11?I mean there's...
  8. I see this message trying to update my windows.. but I don't see this app anywhere on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I see this message trying to update my windows.. but I don't see this app anywhere on my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Powerful_Mood_3253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4emfc/i_see_this_message_trying_to_update_my_windows/
  9. When I log in, the screen looks different. I cannot see all my apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I log in, the screen looks different. I cannot see all my apps: I typed my password into my computer today and when it opened, it only showed the start menu. I wanted to be able to have access to my shortcuts on my screen, but I am not sure how to change that. Does anybody know how to change the setting?...
  10. I would like to reset all my event logs to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I would like to reset all my event logs to default: By mistake, I have executed a wrong command (SL /e:false to disable all event logging instead of clearing it. Got it from another website *Redface). Now I would like to reset all my event logs to default. Has someone an idea, how I could apply the steps from this...