Windows 10: When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing

Discus and support When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystvearn, May 6, 2019.

1. mystvearn Win User

When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing

Hi,

My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close it. I cannot do anything, windows button left right does not work, double click does not work. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

mystvearn, May 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
  3. WINDOW EXPLORER not opening / maximising in WINDOW 10

Dear Microsoft,

I have installed the New Window 10 on my desktop PC and I have a problem opening the File Explorer folder in my Window 10? I can see that it is minimise and in Preview folder but I can't maximise it. Can you help and provide some suggestion on how to go
    about to have the File Explorer on my pc?

Thank you.

Sunshine

SunshineEveryday, May 6, 2019
  4. When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing

Taskbar not Maximising Tasks - Windows 10

I have an issue where certain items in my taskbar are not maximising when opening and are locked in a minimised state on the taskbar. Tried the CCleaner, System Maintenance and SFC suggestions (from the file explorer not responding posts) and the unpinning
    and disabling snap suggestions (on taskbar items not maximising posts for older versions of Windows) with no luck. This was actually a problem I had a while back near release of Windows 10, but then I had Edge and the actual startup menu not responding either.
    Got to the point where I got sick of tinkering and reinstalled Windows 10 - in hindsight I should have probably reverted to Windows 7. It worked for a while, but file explorer stopped working again a few days ago and today my EA Origin has stopped maximising. It's
    weird as it appears in QuickView (by hovering over the File Explorer/Origin icon in the toolbar), but it just won't maximize - doesn't respond at all.

Any suggestions as to what else I can try would be greatly appreciated before more items stop maximising and I'm stuck with reinstalling Windows for another time. Thank you!

Psykhosis007, May 6, 2019
Thema:

When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing

1. When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing - Similar Threads - maximise explorer options

2. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No "All Files" option in Explorer??: 1 Have a Folder "EULAs"2 Wanted to drop related screen-capture* into a sub-Folder3 Unable to see any sub-folders - because they only contain doc files? Whose clever idea removing option to see "All Files" in Explorer?* using SnippingTool...
  3. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "All Files" option in Explorer??: 1 Have a Folder "EULAs"2 Wanted to drop related screen-capture* into a sub-Folder3 Unable to see any sub-folders - because they only contain doc files? Whose clever idea removing option to see "All Files" in Explorer?* using SnippingTool...
  4. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  6. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  7. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing: Hi, My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close it. I cannot do anything, windows button left right does not work, double click does not work. Does anyone know how to solve...
  9. How to maximise all windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to maximise all windows?: This is bugging me at the moment. I'm stumped concerning how to maximise all windows that are all minimised in the taskbar. Any ideas? Cheers. 57154
  10. Explorer Windows all open as Maximised

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Windows all open as Maximised: I have a tablet pc which I run NOT in tablet mode, but as a regular desktop pc. When I open an Explorer window (from the shortcut on the taskbar or by WinKey+E on the (soft) keyboard), it always opens it maximised. I can subsequently restore it down to a better size, but...