Windows 10: When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing

Discus and support When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystvearn, May 5, 2019.

1. mystvearn Win User

When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing

Hi,

My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close it. I cannot do anything, windows button left right does not work, double click does not work. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

mystvearn, May 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2019
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 5, 2019
  4. When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2019
Thema:

When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing

1. When I maximse the windows explorer, all the options are missing - Similar Threads - maximse explorer options

2. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No "All Files" option in Explorer??: 1 Have a Folder "EULAs"2 Wanted to drop related screen-capture* into a sub-Folder3 Unable to see any sub-folders - because they only contain doc files? Whose clever idea removing option to see "All Files" in Explorer?* using SnippingTool...
  3. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "All Files" option in Explorer??: 1 Have a Folder "EULAs"2 Wanted to drop related screen-capture* into a sub-Folder3 Unable to see any sub-folders - because they only contain doc files? Whose clever idea removing option to see "All Files" in Explorer?* using SnippingTool...
  4. No "All Files" option in Explorer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

"Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  6. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.: Hi Folks,"Extract All" disappeared after I downloaded some software and was "Messed With".I searched for a long time and found nothing that resolved my situation.I figured it was a Registry issue, but didn't know what.My solution was to open up another computer and delve into...
  7. "Extract All" option missing from File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing

File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing: When I open File Explorer, I recently noticed that there are buttons like "File" "Home" "Share" "View" missing, and generally the entire tab missing This is how it's supposed to look like: https://prnt.sc/smjvcm This is how it looks on my PC: https://prnt.sc/smjuc0 I tried...
  9. When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    When I maximise the windows explorer, all the options are missing: Hi, My toolbar goes missing when I open in full window, everything turns blank. I have no idea why. I need to to right click at the taskbar and close it. I cannot do anything, windows button left right does not work, double click does not work. Does anyone know how to solve...
  10. Why are all the restore options missing?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why are all the restore options missing?: I'm testing restoring Windows 10 from a Windows image on a virtual machine. I created a Windows image on a second drive, but when I reboot into the screen where I should be able to select Refresh your PC, Reset your PC, Advanced options, I get just Startup Settings. [img]...