Windows 10: When I minimised the browser won't steam music

Discus and support When I minimised the browser won't steam music in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I minimised the browser won't steam music. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertGarfield1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. When I minimised the browser won't steam music

When I minimised the browser won't steam music. Help

:)

RobertGarfield1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. CuFc 1960 Win User

Win 10 all of a sudden open programs won`t minimise or maximise

Hi

I haven`t made any changes ..so probably a Windows update...previously with any running programs I could left click the icon in the taskbar and it would maximise and minimise...not now...also I can`t right click on desktop?? I also notice when I click on start I have these 3 `new` icons on top left of desktop...exted..pinned tiles..all apps...I never saw this before and it`s not on any of my other Win 10 pc`s (none of which have the issues described) Any suggestions gratefully received.
    Thanks

CuFc 1960, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Unwanted search bar on Microsoft Edge and Steam Browser

Hi Noah,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you clear the data of Edge and check if the issue persist. To do so follow the steps below:

• Navigate to the location:
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbw

• Delete everything in this folder.
    • Restart Microsoft Edge and check.
    With respect to issue that you are facing with Steam I would suggest that you contact the developer as we do not support third part application.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 12, 2019
  4. tops Win User

When I minimised the browser won't steam music

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

When I minimised the browser won't steam music

1. When I minimised the browser won't steam music - Similar Threads - minimised browser won't

2. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  3. Steam won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam won't start.: My Steam account won't load. I have uninstalled Steam and re-installed it and it still won't start.I lost my library of games also.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-wont-start/e9a63962-77aa-49a2-9ce1-f6816e5fd823
  4. Snip minimising

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip minimising: Every time I do a snip with the snipping tool, the program minimises so that I have to click it again to reopen it to save the snip. How do I stop it doing this. Never happened on W10.Running W11, 22H2, build 22621.1265Any help appreciated....
  5. Snip minimising

Snip minimising: Every time I do a snip with the snipping tool, the program minimises so that I have to click it again to reopen it to save the snip. How do I stop it doing this. Never happened on W10.Running W11, 22H2, build 22621.1265Any help appreciated....
  6. Cannot Minimise Any Browser Bar On Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Minimise Any Browser Bar On Windows 10 PC: Can you please help me on the following problem that I have: I cannot minimise any browser on my Windows 10 PC, for example Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. I was able to do so until a few days ago, but for no apparent reason I cannot do so now. I must stress I am not...
  7. Groove music won't import my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music won't import my music: I had around 200 songs downloaded and imported to the Groove Music app from my Music folder. Everything was working smoothly until I downloaded another 10 songs. It seems that Groove can't "see" those 10 songs in my Music folder. I tried changing the folders that they were...
  8. music try topay when i start browser and thru all the uptimer

in Windows 10 Support
    music try topay when i start browser and thru all the uptimer: short bars of music play when i first start windows and when i open browser and several times at random when windows is open, no virus/malware involved. last thing i was doing was installing and pairing headphones, i was not doing that them but when i turned computer of then...
  9. Music apps won't play when minimized

Music apps won't play when minimized: So, I use a few music apps (Tunein, Audials, Third Party Pandora App). I notice that, when you minimize all of them in Windows 10, the music stops like a second later. How do you fix this? It didn't do this in Windows 8.1. I had no problem running Tunein for instance...
  10. Windows minimising when I click anywhere inside

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows minimising when I click anywhere inside: After a certain period of time of having certain programs (including Notepad++ and Inkscape among others) open, coming back to and clicking anywhere in that window causes it to immediately minimise, as though I'd clicked on the window that is actually behind it. Using a...